PDA

View Full Version : Target or Hanna Pjs

light-castle
01-08-2013, 10:45 AM
looking for either of the above women's pajamas. Which Gilligan ones do you have that you love?

The Hanna ones appear to be sold out. Any ideas on when they will be back in stock?

Thanks.

katydid1971
01-08-2013, 11:47 AM
I don't think they will have long sleeve HA PJs until mid to late summer. FWIW I like the wrap style PJs from HA. You could call the outlets to see what they have, go one size smaller than you normally would wear.

light-castle
01-08-2013, 11:51 AM
Oh no, I don't want to wait until summer to get new ones. Any idea if a certain store might have them? I live in SD, so no Hanna here.

egoldber
01-08-2013, 11:53 AM
I have these in a different print and a love them They are very soft and comfy.

http://www.target.com/p/gilligan-o-malley-women-s-woven-sleep-pant-assorted-prints-plaids/-/A-14279793#prodSlot=large_1_1

ett
01-08-2013, 11:58 PM
I have these in a different print and a love them They are very soft and comfy.

http://www.target.com/p/gilligan-o-malley-women-s-woven-sleep-pant-assorted-prints-plaids/-/A-14279793#prodSlot=large_1_1

Do you know what the inseam of these are? I'm having the hardest time finding pajama pants that fit me. They've all been running really long for me.

WatchingThemGrow
01-09-2013, 08:45 AM
Yeah, the Hanna wrap pj's are favorites, and you have to grab them when they hit the website. They never last even halfway through the season before selling out!

egoldber
01-09-2013, 09:04 AM
ETT, I am short ( 5' 1" ) and the inseam is a little longer than I would prefer, but not unwearable. It got better after I washed and dried them.

The LE petite flannel PJ pants are similar (although much more expensive) and definitely have a shorter inseam. Almost too short for my taste honestly.

katydid1971
01-09-2013, 11:42 AM
Oh no, I don't want to wait until summer to get new ones. Any idea if a certain store might have them? I live in SD, so no Hanna here.
I was at the Oregon Outlet yesterday and they only had tops. I would start calling the outlets and see what you find, you might have to get the pants from a different outlet than the tops.
http://www.hannaandersson.com/aboutHanna.asp?pg=46

light-castle
01-09-2013, 12:35 PM
Which tops did they have in OR?

ett
01-09-2013, 01:38 PM
ETT, I am short ( 5' 1" ) and the inseam is a little longer than I would prefer, but not unwearable. It got better after I washed and dried them.

The LE petite flannel PJ pants are similar (although much more expensive) and definitely have a shorter inseam. Almost too short for my taste honestly.

Thanks. I think those will work for me. Pants are a little tricky for me because petite is just a bit too short and lots of regular length are too long.

katydid1971
01-09-2013, 06:43 PM
Which tops did they have in OR?
I'm sorry I don't remember, I only looked quickly and noticed no pants.

citymama
01-09-2013, 06:49 PM
I love Hanna for my kids but Target flannel PJs for me. I get the xhileration ones but I fit junior sizes better than women's. I have 2 sets of Hanna XS Pjs sitting in my dresser worn maybe once each. Too thick and fitted for me!

egoldber
01-10-2013, 10:13 AM
Ohhhhhh. I think the PJ pants I have are Xhilaration, not G&O.