PDA

View Full Version : Decent price for Mini Kick Scooter or buy Maxi?

div_0305
01-08-2013, 01:30 PM
The current price with 15% off is about $72. This is for my DD's 3rd bday. She is 38", and 37lb. We won't be passing it on to another child. I might get DS a Maxi for his bday, but he seems happy with his Razor kick. So, WWYD? Buy at this price for DD, or buy a Maxi for her, and possibly DS a couple months later.

wifecat
01-08-2013, 04:17 PM
The current price with 15% off is about $72. This is for my DD's 3rd bday. She is 38", and 37lb. We won't be passing it on to another child. I might get DS a Maxi for his bday, but he seems happy with his Razor kick. So, WWYD? Buy at this price for DD, or buy a Maxi for her, and possibly DS a couple months later.

We have a mini and a maxi, and had I realized the maxi can absolutely be ridden by a smaller child (my small 2 year old is fine on it) I would have just gotten two of those. Now they fight over who gets the maxi. Awesome.

khalloc
01-08-2013, 04:43 PM
We have a mini kick I got it when DS was 2.5. It only goes to 44 pounds though. So if your DD is 37 pounds I would get the Maxi-kick. Or else you'll get like 1 year out of it and then have to buy the maxi down the line.

DS is almost 5 and was 41ish pounds about 2 months ago so it looks like this spring we will be getting a new scooter.

div_0305
01-08-2013, 04:56 PM
Thanks all! I will get a Maxi then! Appreciate it the feedback.:thumbsup: