PDA

View Full Version : Citrus Lane HALF OFF!!

justbreathe11
01-08-2013, 03:18 PM
I hope this doesn't count as spam but I HAD to share this with my deal finding buddies!! There is a company called Citrus Lane that delivers "goody boxes" with top nominated products to babies & toddler every month. The cost is normally $25, but right now if you use code TAKEHALF, you can get one for $12.50 with free shipping! I've been wanting to try it forever & it could make a great gift too! Here is the link, hope it helps! And when you get friends to join you get credits! Let me know if you order when you get your first box, I'm so excited for ours!! Www.citruslane.com

viba424
01-08-2013, 03:49 PM
Cute! I just tried it for my newborn. Thanks!

applebutter
01-08-2013, 04:37 PM
I love the idea - when I first joined, the boxes were great. I cancelled mine recently - I got a ton of walmart-quality garbage and most of it was for infants, even though I was signed up for a toddler box.

viba424
01-08-2013, 04:41 PM
I love the idea - when I first joined, the boxes were great. I cancelled mine recently - I got a ton of walmart-quality garbage and most of it was for infants, even though I was signed up for a toddler box.

ooo. good to know.

citymama
01-08-2013, 04:59 PM
Does this work out a whole lot cheaper than buying the items individually? I'm not getting the appeal other than as a gift.

viba424
01-08-2013, 05:28 PM
I read some reviews on it, and it seems they come out slightly ahead of retail, with a value of about $28 each, etc. I figured at half price $12.50 and FS I would try it for a month for fun

anonomom
01-08-2013, 07:44 PM
Does this work out a whole lot cheaper than buying the items individually? I'm not getting the appeal other than as a gift.

It's hard to say. Most months, the retail value of what they send exceeds $30. But of course, if you were shopping yourself, you might skip a particular item or buy a cheaper brand.

We've been doing CL for about a year now. I really do like it, though I agree that lately their quality is uneven. For me, the fun thing is finding products I may not have known about or wouldn't buy on my own; the month they sent Munchkin sippy cups and an Oball they sell at Wal-Mart, they got an earful from their FB fans!

I probably wouldn't ever renew at full price, but they did a sale on Thanksgiving weekend and I re-upped for a substantial discount. At $12.50, it's almost guaranteed to be a good deal.

ckso
01-08-2013, 08:00 PM
What's the age of products for this? I have an 18 month old so don't want to end up with a bunch of infant items even if it was 12.50

I like the concept too and signed up with something similar called wittlebee. I was pretty disappointed with the stuff that came in the box. Cheapy clothes and they started making their own brand and they were like target quality. Not worth it

anonomom
01-08-2013, 09:02 PM
When you sign up, they ask your child's age and tailor the boxes for the age ranges. There are always at least two boxes -- one for infants and one for toddlers. Sometimes there are three -- infant, young toddler and older toddler.

My DS is 16 months old, but according to my CL subscription he's a little bit over two. I'd rather get products he can grow into.