PDA

View Full Version : Quick...silly question, L'Oreal Kids haircare

AnnieW625
01-08-2013, 06:35 PM
Is this available near you, and if so what products are?

Years and years ago the kids I nannied for used this and it worked fine. I thought I would use it on my kids when I had kids, but I could never find it so I used Paul Mitchell (which worked quite well). About 2 months ago though I saw it at our local Target bought the lone strawberry scented shampoo they had. We need to get more and Amazon has a lot more shampoos and a conditioner, but I don't recall ever seeing those other ones in store in a very long time and am wondering if I should order from Amazon or not if I can find it locally at another store. The conditioner is kind of key especially for DD2 who still doesn't get closing her eyes in the bath tub.

sariana
01-08-2013, 06:45 PM
Costco has carried it in the past, but I don't know if they still do. I'm petty sure I have seen it at Albertsons.

lhafer
01-08-2013, 07:01 PM
I get ours at the grocery store.

dhano923
01-08-2013, 08:22 PM
You're in SoCal right? I've seen them at Target, Walmart and Ralphs. I get the strawberry one for DD since that's what she likes but I know I've seen other ones too.

Tondi G
01-08-2013, 08:32 PM
we haven't bought it in a long time but I used to love the Melon scent.

http://www.lorealparis.ca/haircare/shampoo-and-kids-care/loreal-kids/2-in-1-fast-dry-shampoo-refreshing-melon.aspx

we switched because the L'Oreal Kids shampoos have SLS and Parabens in them. I used to buy it from Ralphs and Target though.

daisymommy
01-08-2013, 08:56 PM
I've seen quite a few at Target.

Sent from my iPad

mom2khj
01-08-2013, 10:13 PM
I used to get it all the time at Wal-mart and Target. Lately the only place I've seen it is the grocery store, Kroger.

amatahrain
01-08-2013, 10:34 PM
My Dollar Tree has this brand. I'm not sure which scents, but I can check next time I go.