PDA

View Full Version : Who got a fridge with the killer Samsung Deal?

Twoboos
01-09-2013, 12:03 PM
A few months back Zukeypur posted about a deal on the Samsung 4 drawer fridge.

http://windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=445641&highlight=samsung

If you got it from that deal, how are you liking it? It's on our short list for our kitchen reno!

spunkybaby
01-09-2013, 04:46 PM
:waving4: We love the fridge! Thanks again, zukeypur, for posting the deal!

truly scrumptious
01-09-2013, 04:54 PM
I just saw this in store the other day and was thinking about all the folks who got that deal. I'm glad to hear it's working well for you, PP!

Now I'll have to pray another deal like that comes along this year!

Twoboos
01-09-2013, 09:16 PM
I just saw this in store the other day and was thinking about all the folks who got that deal. I'm glad to hear it's working well for you, PP!

Now I'll have to pray another deal like that comes along this year!

:yeahthat: I am regretting not getting it - someone said you could push the delivery date out to Feb or March. I should have done it for that price!!

Anyone else liking it?

DualvansMommy
01-09-2013, 10:03 PM
I got it! But it isn't being delivered till 31st this month, upon completion of my renovation. I cannot.wait.to.have.it in my new kitchen :-)

My contractor told me today we're still on track for appliances hookup by end of this month. Yay!

Mali
01-10-2013, 03:27 AM
I didn't get it with the deal (we had bought it in lieu of Christmas gifts to each other when we moved back into our house), but we both love our fridge! I love how much I can fit inside it (great for hosting large dinners) and we haven't had any issues with it in the year-ish that we've had it.

Only marginal pet peeve is that it feels like we have to change the water filter a lot. DH thinks the filter light is probably on a timer so the light changes colors after certain amounts of time pass. But aside from that, we totally love it!

marymoo86
01-10-2013, 02:59 PM
I love it! So much more space.

The only issue I have is the water still tastes like the filter. I cycled at least a gallon through but still a faint charcoal taste. Probably just need to flow more water through.