PDA

View Full Version : thoughts on White Cloud (Wal Mart) Pull Ups?

AnnieW625
01-09-2013, 03:26 PM
DD2 has been showing interest in the potty and has actually been going at home. DCP wants us to provide Pull Ups. A box of 56 was $16; Huggies Pull Ups were $19, and 80 Pampers Easy Ups were $24. So someone had taken one of the White Cloud ones out of a bag and they felt okay, plus I noticed KCCW on the side so I think they are made by Kimberly Clark, which makes Huggies.

Another thought I had was that I don't want them to be too absorbent or she will think they are diapers. Pull Ups were a complete fail with DD1 because they felt exactly like diapers so I kept her in diapers while we were training her.

Smillow
01-09-2013, 05:07 PM
I bought the white cloud pullups for DS, I liked that they had velcro sides (Targets do not). They worked fine. We really never needed them for pee. I used them to get through the 3 month gap before DS would poop on the potty.

lizzywednesday
01-10-2013, 11:09 AM
Target's also have Velcro sides; I'm not sure when the PP was buying them that they didn't. Personally, I don't like them so much, though, because they irritate my DD's hips and they're fairly narrow when compared to Huggies.

Huggies also has a "cool alert" Pull-Up if you think the diaper-ness is going to discourage your DD2 like it did your DD1, Annie, but I've only seen those online. S&S gets you a case (2 packages like you'd buy at Target) for around $30 if you also have Amazon Mom.

AnnieW625
01-10-2013, 01:01 PM
Thanks! Smillow, glad to hear that they work. We haven't actually used them yet. I always found that Huggies ran more narrow for DD1 so when I did have to buy them to use for longer car trips once she was trained (and mainly for night use once she was 4 and I had stopped cding her at night) I used Pampers Easy Ups. I happened to be at Wal Mart the other night and thought what the heck I'll give them a try. I have to take back the large box of diapers I bought at Costco on Saturday so I will check the price of the Pull Ups as well when I am there, but I assume it will be a bit cheaper than the $38 for the Huggies Pull Ups on S&S (plus I am having an issue with the date that they chose for me and I have no active S&S subscriptions:shake:).

With DD1 they had coolness alerts as well and it still didn't help her.