PDA

View Full Version : does anyone know how to change your Amazon S&S date?

AnnieW625
01-10-2013, 12:36 PM
I need to order some vitamins and the current price is good for S&S, but it says my delivery date will be the 29th of January. I just cancelled my last S&S item that was scheduled to ship on the 29th, but the price got really high so I cancelled it. So if I don't have any other S&S items why doesn't this just reset? Will they reset it if I call them directly?

lizzywednesday
01-10-2013, 12:58 PM
Go into the "manage your subscriptions" tab and select "change your delivery date" and you should get a drop-down where you can change it.

S&S defaults to the last delivery date of your last subscription.

As long as you do it before the shipping notice comes in, it should ship the upcoming shipment on your selected date.

Also, I find it's easier to do this on the full site than from the mobile app. The app is good, but it sucks for managing things.

AnnieW625
01-10-2013, 01:34 PM
I don't have that option in my settings, but if I add an item and the delivery date is the 29th once the S&S is activated can I change it then?

lizzywednesday
01-10-2013, 01:46 PM
I don't have that option in my settings, but if I add an item and the delivery date is the 29th once the S&S is activated can I change it then?

Yes; sorry, the subscription needs to be active.

AnnieW625
01-10-2013, 01:54 PM
Okay so I added a few things, but when I go to change date it only lets me change the date to a date in Februray. I simply wanted my items to ship before January 29th, but I guess that just isn't possible, right?

I like the old system I started using in 2007 for DD1's diapers a lot better.

lizzywednesday
01-10-2013, 02:05 PM
Okay so I added a few things, but when I go to change date it only lets me change the date to a date in Februray. I simply wanted my items to ship before January 29th, but I guess that just isn't possible, right?

I like the old system I started using in 2007 for DD1's diapers a lot better.

Find the CS live-chat. They may be able to straighten it out for you.

AnnieW625
01-10-2013, 02:16 PM
Just hopped on my mobile amazon site to see about doing a live chat and went to manage S&S items and was able to change the date to the 17th. I saved that, and then quickly logged on to the full site on my work PC and was able to select January as the delivery month. The 17th is the earliest delivery date as of today.

wendibird22
01-10-2013, 02:17 PM
Correct, you can't move up your shipment date nor can you add an extra shipment any longer. I had this happen with pull ups that I knew I needed a few weeks sooner than my scheduled date. I ended up placing a new order, not choosing S&S, and using an amazon coupon and 2day prime. It was about $1 more than the S&S but the $1 was worth having what I needed in time.

AnnieW625
01-10-2013, 02:25 PM
It is just vitamins and the kids shampoo/conditioner so not things like diapers of wipes which could be under estimated as to how much we would need. I did the kids vitamins and shampoo/conditioner every 2 months, and my vitamins every 4 months. The main reason I stopped using S&S for diapers was because the discounts were no longer as good as they once were, and I was afraid of running out of diapers with the new :shake: rules.