PDA

View Full Version : Which pizza toppings for party?

Pear
01-10-2013, 01:48 PM
We are having a family party for DD's birthday. Grandparents, aunts and uncles and cousins. The party will be over lunch. I think we are going to do papa murphy's pizza and some salads. The kids will have make your own pizza so I just need to choose toppings for the adult pizzas that we will be ordering. For our group I think we will need 2 or maybe 3 pizzas. What would you do for toppings on each pizza to appeal to diverse tastes? Should I just do one cheese and one pepperoni? Something more adventurous?

BabbyO
01-10-2013, 01:54 PM
We are having a family party for DD's birthday. Grandparents, aunts and uncles and cousins. The party will be over lunch. I think we are going to do papa murphy's pizza and some salads. The kids will have make your own pizza so I just need to choose toppings for the adult pizzas that we will be ordering. For our group I think we will need 2 or maybe 3 pizzas. What would you do for toppings on each pizza to appeal to diverse tastes? Should I just do one cheese and one pepperoni? Something more adventurous?

In general I'd go 1 cheese, 1 pepperoni, 1 supreme (or something with meat & veggies - the Cowboy from Papa Murphy's is usually a hit) if the kids were included.

I think most adults want more than just cheese...so I'd probably do a veggie, pepperoni, and Cowboy. If there isn't a need for a veggie...maybe a sausage?

urquie
01-10-2013, 02:29 PM
Assuming no vegetarians...

One pepperoni
One combo, meat and veggie
One Hawaiian (or half Hawaiian/half cheese)

SnuggleBuggles
01-10-2013, 02:33 PM
I always get 1 cheese (since that's what I eat :)), a veggie and a pepperoni.

MMMommy
01-10-2013, 03:13 PM
Cheese, a supreme type (all the popular toppings), and pepperoni.

Tondi G
01-10-2013, 03:24 PM
I would do a cheese, a veggie and one with meat ... pepperoni and sausage or combo/supreme

waitingforgrace
01-10-2013, 03:50 PM
Cheese, a supreme type (all the popular toppings), and pepperoni.

:yeahthat:

chozen
01-10-2013, 05:39 PM
our favorites from papa m. are the cowboy and chicken med. delight. i do agree with pp a cheese, meat and combo or veg. sounds good. i think i would also vary the crust one thin and one thicker crust.

crl
01-10-2013, 09:54 PM
I would do a cheese, a veggie and one with meat ... pepperoni and sausage or combo/supreme

:yeahthat:

Catherine

KrisM
01-10-2013, 10:49 PM

I agree. DH and I eat cheese only pizzas.