PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a wristlet or wallet w/ lots of card slots

ang79
01-12-2013, 03:35 PM
I currently am using either a VB zip around wallet or Fleurville wallet and both are great for the amount of card slots and places to hold cash, receipts, and a few coupons. But, I wish they were a tad bigger to hold my phone (which right now is a tiny old school phone, but soon we may switch plans and my mom will pass on her older I-Phone, so I need something to hold that), keys, tissues, etc. so that I could use it for when I run out without the girls, or do preschool drop off, etc. But not too big, as I'd like to be able to use it as my general wallet and throw it into my larger purse when I'm out with the girls. A wristlet strap is a must, a longer strap to wear it cross-body or on the shoulder would be great. Leather is nice, but I'm open to other materials as well, as I'm looking for something on the inexpensive side. I saw in another thread someone had linked to the SakRoots Convertible Clutch, which looks like just about what I'd need, but wanted to see if there were any other recs out there first. Any ideas?

KLD313
01-12-2013, 04:13 PM
Baggalini! Not leather but very functional. You cannot believe how much stuff I can fit into one tiny bag.

KrisM
01-12-2013, 04:45 PM
Maybe a Ju Ju Be Be Major?

malphy
01-12-2013, 04:50 PM
i have one from thirty one that fits my phone and cards and coins. love it

BayGirl2
01-12-2013, 04:56 PM
Maybe a Ju Ju Be Be Major?

Exactly what I was thinking. Meets all your criteria and there are lots of prints and earth leather. You can get on through resale for cheaper than retail.

ang79
01-12-2013, 05:08 PM
Exactly what I was thinking. Meets all your criteria and there are lots of prints and earth leather. You can get on through resale for cheaper than retail.

I tried a BeMajor before and wasn't very fond of it. It felt very thick and bulky but maybe I should give it another go......

KrisM
02-27-2013, 11:01 PM
What did you end up with? I thought I'd get another Be Major because mine is 2.5 years old and getting really dirty and hard to clean. But, they hardly have any prints any more and I am not thrilled with the choices. So, I'm curious what you went with!

stinkyfeet
02-28-2013, 01:52 AM
I love my JJB Be Major!

Gracemom
02-28-2013, 09:12 AM
Hobo makes some nice leather options. I've tried several styles over the years and been very pleased with them.