PDA

View Full Version : Where to find best deals on Hanna training unders?

ssand23
01-12-2013, 03:38 PM
The website is out of colors. But the site is often out of most things I am ISO. Are there any sales at the outlets currently that anyone is aware of? Thank you!

ssand23
01-12-2013, 03:45 PM
My son is very much in between sizes and I'm not sure what would be best to try. I've been eyeing a few Mini Boden shirts but I'm not familiar with their sizing at all.

He's just outgrown a 5T tops in brands like Old Navy & Gap Kids. His size 100 t-shirts from Hanna are tight. He just turned 3 last week but he's tall for his age and just a big guy all over. People often say he's built like a football player since he's not chubby but just a solid boy. He's 42 lbs and 41 inches at 36 months. I'd been sticking with buying 5T over straight 5's since he's not slim and to go with a 5 over a 5T is generally a slimmer cut that is too slim. For example, he can't wear Hanna long johns at all since they are too slim. But now he's outgrown the T sizes so I'm confused on what to try next. Are there any brands that are better for a more stocky child? I know Hanna tends to be (plus they have mostly 100% cotton clothing that are a must with his allergies) but I'm not sure about Mini Boden. Thanks!

LD92599
01-12-2013, 05:49 PM
The unders are on sale in the store and they are $4 each in the outlets. Not sure on colors at the outlets.

WatchingThemGrow
01-12-2013, 06:05 PM
Our HA store shipped out all the sale unders yesterday, so I assume they are making their way to the outlets.

Older HA long johns would be good for a more solid kid. We have some of the olders, and they fall off our beanpole boys.

ssand23
01-12-2013, 07:09 PM
Thank you for the heads up! Has anyone seen any specific outlets with the training unders in stock? I'm looking for my son. I'm flexible on boyish prints or white. I may just try calling around tomorrow morning.

I have 2 brand new HA long johns and they are so tight it's funny. Even the arms are too small, let alone how tiny the waist is. I loved the zippers, wish they would have offered a size 100.

abh5e8
01-12-2013, 07:16 PM
are you long johns solids (thermal), stripe or pattern? the solid (thermal) are VERY loose...they fall right off my skinny ds. the stripes are more average but i've found the patterns are much tighter, and they tend to shrink and fade more. i stick to stripes.

for example...ds2 (Age 2) has a pair of printed long johns in a 90 which are bordering on too small (and he is my skinny kid)...however the size 80 red thermals are falling off his little bum. they also seem to be longer in the legs/arms. (i bought both pair at the same time...i think last year, new. the pattern is the cowboy).