PDA

View Full Version : Carters/Osh Kosh coupon beg

Mopey
01-14-2013, 11:15 AM
Does anyone have a coupon code I could have pretty please & thank you? Suddenly Miss Mopey is out of almost all her footies! Yikes.

Many TIA :)

ExcitedMamma
01-14-2013, 11:33 AM
Highly recommend you sign up for their emails. They should send you a 20% off $40 or more plus lately they've had 20% off less than $40. But you can probably find the codes in a google search.

Mopey
01-14-2013, 12:06 PM
Would love to find something that can work on the sale items....Not having much luck googling - but thanks. Everything is on sale so the coupons I've found don't work.

BDKmom
01-14-2013, 12:32 PM
Did you actually try the coupons you have on the sale items? As in, put them in your cart and try to apply the code? Sometimes I find that even though the coupon may state not valid on sale (or doorbuster, or whatever) items, it still works when I get to check out.

I don't really see any coupons out there, and don't remember getting any in the mail since before Christmas.

Have you tried Kohl's? They carry Carter's pjs, and it looks like the ones they have right now are $10 with a 15% off code (or 20% if you spend over $100).

Mopey
01-14-2013, 03:38 PM
Thanks - I'll check out Kohl's too. I've applied one but of course would love some extra help - wasn't expecting to need such additions! :)

Blakes Mommy
01-14-2013, 04:47 PM
Does anyone have a coupon code I could have pretty please & thank you? Suddenly Miss Mopey is out of almost all her footies! Yikes.

Many TIA :)

Here you go...picked up a coupon in store before Christmas. it's good until 1-31

15% off entire purchase CBBJAN15

or

20% off $40. or more purchase CBBJAN40

boilermakermom
01-15-2013, 10:08 PM
Does anyone have another coupon code? I am placing a Carter's/osh gosh order this evening?

I can trade Shutterfly or PBK if desired! Thanks!

Blakes Mommy
01-16-2013, 10:45 AM
Does anyone have another coupon code? I am placing a Carter's/osh gosh order this evening?

I can trade Shutterfly or PBK if desired! Thanks!

The code I posted is a generic one that they give out at the register. I have 2 of them and they both have the same code. It should work, but, Carters changed their policy over the past year or so and coupons don't work on clearance. In the old days you could buy all clearance and use a coupon for super good deals!