PDA

View Full Version : When is gymbuck redemption?

bw52
01-14-2013, 06:45 PM
Did i miss it? I thought it was in January sometime.

Thanks

ckso
01-14-2013, 06:53 PM
not yet. Jan 17-27

bw52
01-14-2013, 07:20 PM
Oh good! Thanks!

Need to find my gymbucks now...

Olivia1094
01-14-2013, 08:18 PM
Anyone know about rewards $$? I should have had a $5 reward and I never got an email or anything. I don't see it on my account either. I've never had rewards $$, so I'm not sure.

zukeypur
01-14-2013, 11:30 PM
I went in today, thinking it started on the 13th. They were nice enough to offer to hold my items for me. ;)

Daphnecita
01-15-2013, 08:30 AM
Typically rewards members can redeem one day early which would be tomorrow. Online, I'm not sure about in the store.

logan's mom
01-15-2013, 09:15 AM
Typically rewards members can redeem one day early which would be tomorrow. Online, I'm not sure about in the store.

In stores too. You can go in today and they will hold your items for 24 hours : )

tarnator
01-15-2013, 10:07 AM
I still have some returns to make and probably won't be able to until after I buy a few things at the redemption. How does that affect my gymbucks?

zukeypur
01-15-2013, 02:49 PM

Good to know! I guess that's why she told me it started on the 16 th

iaam
01-16-2013, 01:19 AM
Live online for members - 12:20am ET on Wednesday the 16th. I just placed my order.

bw52
01-16-2013, 02:18 AM
So i found my packing slip, but the gymbucks coupon came off and is missing. Can i use the packing slip to show my gymbucks? It has the barcode and everything on there. I really want to do this in store and not online.

I might vaguely remember throwing the coupon part away while cleaning up awhile ago thinking all the info was on the packing slip. Please tell me i can still use my gymbucks in store!

Suebell
01-16-2013, 02:43 AM
So i found my packing slip, but the gymbucks coupon came off and is missing. Can i use the packing slip to show my gymbucks? It has the barcode and everything on there. I really want to do this in store and not online.

I might vaguely remember throwing the coupon part away while cleaning up awhile ago thinking all the info was on the packing slip. Please tell me i can still use my gymbucks in store!

Your packing slip will have a Gymbucks No: that starts with 600649 and a 4 digit PIN - that is what you need. The coupon they send is just info...doesn't even have your Gymbucks info (even says on it "This coupon has no value. Packing slip required for redemption."). :D

Suebell
01-16-2013, 02:44 AM
Live online for members - 12:20am ET on Wednesday the 16th. I just placed my order.

Thanks for posting!

sanja973
01-16-2013, 02:44 AM
bW52,
you don't need coupon only receipt.

ckso
01-16-2013, 03:54 AM
Is free shipping at $75 or more based on before or after the use of gymbucks?

Also, can I use it at the outlets?

Daphnecita
01-16-2013, 10:06 AM
Is free shipping at $75 or more based on before or after the use of gymbucks?

Also, can I use it at the outlets?

After, and no you can't use it at the outlet

iaam
01-16-2013, 10:23 AM
After, and no you can't use it at the outlet

Actually, they changed the policy recently and now you CAN use them at the outlet.

AJP
01-16-2013, 10:24 AM
I think you can use it at the outlets now. Word on the Gymbo sites is that this started recently. I'd call your outlet to check. Rewards members can shop today. I placed my order early this morning. Got some reduced items for next winter. Great prices on some shirts...some were around $4-6 after gymbucks.

AJP
01-16-2013, 10:28 AM
I still have some returns to make and probably won't be able to until after I buy a few things at the redemption. How does that affect my gymbucks?

You can redeem the gymbucks and then return things from your gymbuck earning purchase. It is kinda frowned upon, but I think they have to allow it since they can't really tell if you've already redeemed them. It's kinda shady, but their system does allow it. I've only had to do this once...and I only did it because I was really exchanging and not just returning.

kayla8
01-16-2013, 11:25 AM
I think you can use it at the outlets now. Word on the Gymbo sites is that this started recently. I'd call your outlet to check. Rewards members can shop today. I placed my order early this morning. Got some reduced items for next winter. Great prices on some shirts...some were around $4-6 after gymbucks.

ARrrg... I just spent $30 at the outlet yesterday! Not going to make a trip there today; it is raining all day & 25' away w/o traffic. Next time, I'll check the outlet. It's good to know now I can use the gymbuck at the outlet. Thanks!

Having problem w/ the site; it is also slow.

louisaho
01-16-2013, 02:19 PM
I have a 20% coupon from the Parents mag. Anyone knows if the 20% is deducted before or after the gymbucks? Thanks.

sanja973
01-16-2013, 02:21 PM
I have a 20% coupon from the Parents mag. Anyone knows if the 20% is deducted before or after the gymbucks? Thanks.

You can't combine coupon and GB, I wish we could.

tarnator
01-16-2013, 08:18 PM

Thanks for asking this....I was just wondering myself. So now I don't have any need to hunt for coupons!

jeniferrlynne
01-17-2013, 12:01 AM
Can you use gymbucks and store credit?
I have a small amount left on a card somewhere....

geminimagk
01-17-2013, 12:06 AM
Can you use gymbucks and store credit?
I have a small amount left on a card somewhere....

No, you can't. I've tried!

geminimagk
01-17-2013, 12:08 AM

Yes, I did as well! Excited about these clothes for next winter at such great prices!

I'm a Gymbo newbie so I'm very happy with my purchase :)

marymoo86
01-17-2013, 09:20 AM
Yes, I did as well! Excited about these clothes for next winter at such great prices!

I'm a Gymbo newbie so I'm very happy with my purchase :)

Same here - I earned gymbucks when I scored on the amazing 50% off summer lines clearance and used them to buy winter clearance for next fall. 4 outfits, socks, headband, and curlies for $40 incl tax/shipping. My kind of deals!

anonomom
01-17-2013, 09:27 AM
I'm so proud of myself -- I was in-store yesterday and I managed to resist buying anything for DDs (they really don't need more clothes), but I was able to stock up for DS for next winter. I scored 3 pairs of pants for him for less than $6 each!

Gymboree is rapidly becoming my favorite source for boy clothes. Most of the brands I really like for DDs don't impress me as much for boys, but Gymbo is consistently adorable.

photo_shell
01-17-2013, 09:38 AM
I'm so proud of myself -- I was in-store yesterday and I managed to resist buying anything for DDs (they really don't need more clothes), but I was able to stock up for DS for next winter. I scored 3 pairs of pants for him for less than $6 each!

Gymboree is rapidly becoming my favorite source for boy clothes. Most of the brands I really like for DDs don't impress me as much for boys, but Gymbo is consistently adorable.

This is sooo true. I have two boys and have so much trouble buying cute things for them. I love gymboree!!!

kayla8
01-17-2013, 10:48 AM

You did well w/ $6/pr of pants, girl! I like the quality of Gymboree fabric. Design is OK; Gap is generally chic, IMHO.