PDA

View Full Version : carters sale

diamond
01-18-2013, 03:43 AM
has extra 20% on clearance items. and oshkosh has extra 30% off clearance, leggings for 3$ i got 3 long sleeve tops and 4 leggings for 25$ shipped home. I called cs to request a fs code and they gave me one. here it is in case it works again--FD6RZ9H3H9BL.

Avispa
01-18-2013, 03:53 AM
you just called and asked for a free shipping code? That easy?

citymama
01-18-2013, 05:40 AM
you just called and asked for a free shipping code? That easy?

Wow, what did you say to them to get that code? The one you posted has been redeemed. I'd love one if anyone has one to spare!

diamond
01-18-2013, 12:25 PM
Yes just called and asked for one to place an order. I got immersed in girl clothes last night i forgot to get for my Son. I called now and got one code for today. They are several 2 piece pant sets for 5.99 with extra 20% of that i want to get for my soon for next winter. Do you guys think these are good prices?

Does anyone know if gymboree is doing the crazy same they did few months ago for the winter stuff. If yes that may be even better deals correct?

Avispa
01-18-2013, 01:06 PM
Wow, I don't know what you told them, but it didn't work for me. I asked her if I could get a code for free shipping for an order I'd like to place online and she said no, there are no free shipping codes at this moment...

Yes just called and asked for one to place an order. I got immersed in girl clothes last night i forgot to get for my Son. I called now and got one code for today. They are several 2 piece pant sets for 5.99 with extra 20% of that i want to get for my soon for next winter. Do you guys think these are good prices?

Does anyone know if gymboree is doing the crazy same they did few months ago for the winter stuff. If yes that may be even better deals correct?

citymama
01-18-2013, 01:07 PM

Yes, I think these are good deals - I'm going to try and get an FS code too!

Avispa
01-18-2013, 01:08 PM
Ha! I just live chatted and asked for one and I got one! Citymama, I suggest you try live chatting with them. I said I only wanted to order a few items and the flat rate shipping was killing the deal, and she gave me one.

HTH!

chottumommy
01-18-2013, 01:12 PM
I got one too with a live chat since I only wanted a couple of items

boilermakermom
01-18-2013, 01:28 PM
Grrrr..... I just placed an order Tuesday night and paid for shipping.

I didn't think of calling and asking for a code.

I did use shopdiscover.com to get cash back though.

Avispa
01-18-2013, 01:43 PM
ebates is 2.5% right now, not much but it better than nothing. Thanks OP for mentioning that we could get codes for FS, I hate to pay for shipping for a few clearance items.

sf333
01-18-2013, 01:53 PM
Thanks for posting about live chat - I was able to get a free ship code too! BTW, there are some really cute girls' things in Osh Kosh.

citymama
01-18-2013, 02:02 PM
Ha! I just live chatted and asked for one and I got one! Citymama, I suggest you try live chatting with them. I said I only wanted to order a few items and the flat rate shipping was killing the deal, and she gave me one.

HTH!

OMG you are right - it worked! All I needed was fleecey footed PJs in one size up and I got 2 pairs for $12 shipped. Perfect - thanks OP and Avispa!

coolae
01-18-2013, 02:38 PM
y'all i went to the carters store this AM and it appears that some prices there may be different than online. like i picked up 2 of these for 5.99 less 20%, but online they are 7.99...
http://www.carters.com/carters/Layered-Look-Graphic-Tee/V_253A671,default,pd.html?dwvar_V__253A671_color=R ed&cgid=carters-toddler-girl-clearance&start=
also long sleeved graphic tees are 7.99 online versus 3.99 in-store...
http://www.carters.com/null/Long-Sleeve-Graphic-Tee/714442850726,default,pd.html?cgid=carters-baby-girl-tops-bodysuits-clearance&start=
(but honestly my store was mostly sold of out these, i picked up the last 2 which i suspect were returns).
anyway, still a great sale but if you have a store nearby it might be more worth it to check that out first.

Mopey
01-18-2013, 02:56 PM
Boy will I remember the live chat for a FS code for the future! I just placed two separate orders at Carters and Osh Kosh a couple of days ago!! I got to use coupons but boooooooooooo!

;)

socaintexas
01-18-2013, 10:55 PM
I stopped by the outlet store and picked up a few things this afternoon. I have twins and had to get online to pair up a few things that they only had one of in the store. I called CS and they gave me a code for ANOTHER 20% off and free shipping.

FYI. The coats are just over $30 online and are $18.99 in the store plus 20% off which came out to $14.99.