PDA

View Full Version : argh -- DH is annoying

hillview
01-26-2013, 05:29 PM
Ok so I KNOW i am really annoyed about some other stuff going on with DH but DH has spent the day with the boys on and off
All morning I took the boys separately to therapy so DH had one for them for 2 hours each. Then we all had lunch. Then I went to BJs and Whole Foods and he had them both. Since 9 am he has been saying he was taking them to get their hair cut and his too. I got back at 4 pm still no hair cut (I don't care if it gets cut or not, DH wants to do it). The kids have been playing Wii while I was out. He asks if he has time to take them to get hair cut and then workout (he takes at least 90 mins to work out). I said I doubt it. I am just annoyed. I wanted to have a family dinner and that isn't going to happen because he will work out and get home after 6 and DS2 goes to bed at 630. SIGH

ArizonaGirl
01-26-2013, 05:52 PM
That's majorly annoying. I hate when DH does this, he wants to get something done, but then procrastinates and procrastinates until it is really late and then he suddenly gets his undies in a bunch and our plans are all ruined because he wants to go rushing around trying to get all of this crap done.

wellyes
01-26-2013, 06:32 PM
My DH takes 90 minutes minimum to work out, daily, too. It is nice that he has a rockin' bod. And, honestly, he needs it for his back. But it is such a time suck away from family time.

hillview
01-26-2013, 07:54 PM
Ok I take it back. DH did daddy bootcamp with the boys while I made dinner and we had a fab family dinner. :):cheerleader1:

elbenn
01-26-2013, 08:05 PM
Ok I take it back. DH did daddy bootcamp with the boys while I made dinner and we had a fab family dinner. :):cheerleader1:

Good for him!

mctlaw
01-26-2013, 08:28 PM
Glad you can take it back! Though, my DH does the exact same thing procrastinating over weekend errands, especially haircuts!

wellyes
01-26-2013, 08:31 PM
Well done! Love an unexpected happy ending.

kara97210
01-26-2013, 09:08 PM
Daddy boot camp was a great idea - kills 2 birds with 1 stone - I need to keep that in mind for my DH. Glad things turned out well tonight.