PDA

View Full Version : Do larger-sized Pull-Ups hold more?

TwoBees
01-30-2013, 12:17 PM
Dh and I think that the volume of urine in DD's Pull-Up is causing her to wake up in the middle of the night, unhappy. I'm not sure we are ready for night-training, because she usually wakes up screaming and is inconsolable and will not tell us what is wrong, and I don't think she will be willing to go sit on the potty at these times. I also don't want to limit liquid intake because she doesn't drink enough as it is, and she gets upset when she does not have her cup of water with her at night (not a battle I want to fight right now). Would moving up a size in Pull-Ups make a difference, like it does for diapers? Or should we begin night training?

lizzywednesday
01-30-2013, 12:20 PM
Are you using overnight Pull-Ups or daytime?

The overnight ones hold more than the daytime ones do, but I don't think absorbency increases as size increases.

TwoBees
01-30-2013, 12:56 PM
Are you using overnight Pull-Ups or daytime?

The overnight ones hold more than the daytime ones do, but I don't think absorbency increases as size increases.

We're using overnight Pull-Ups.

emily
01-30-2013, 01:49 PM
Pull-ups never did the job for us. We switched to Pampers Underjams for DD and Huggies Goodnights for DS.

hillview
01-30-2013, 03:23 PM
Pull-ups never did the job for us. We switched to Pampers Underjams for DD and Huggies Goodnights for DS.
:yeahthat:
goodnights

TwoBees
01-30-2013, 03:51 PM

Unfortunately neither of those come small enough for my peanut. Any idea if Pampers Easy-Ups are more absorbent?

emily
01-30-2013, 04:38 PM
We never tried the overnight pull ups but the Easy Ups definately hold more than the daytime Pull Ups. We used Easy Ups for DD until she got big enough for the Underjams.

YouAreTheFocus
01-30-2013, 05:47 PM
IME, larger pullups just ended up being ill-fitting. We would have trouble with the leg-holes being to big. Is there a reason you are trying to avoid overnight diapers? My DS wore those until he was night trained (at over 3yo).

crl
01-30-2013, 07:32 PM
Yeah, we just did overnight diapers until ds was night trained.

Catherine