PDA

View Full Version : Keekaroo cushion?

ma912
02-05-2013, 09:50 AM
I have the Keekaroo Height Right high chair (which is AWESOME, by the way...) with the infant insert seat. It is about time to take the booster out and I was hoping to replace it with the fabric seat cushion. Looking on Amazon, I can't seem to find just the fabric cushion anymore (I'm pretty sure it existed a year ago when I bought my chair). The only thing I see is the foam cushion set which is $70+ (!!!!).

You can see the fabric cushion I'm referring to here: http://www.amazon.com/Keekaroo-Height-Right-Chair-Mahogany/dp/B0044R7I1O/ref=pd_sim_ba_1

Any ideas?? Do they not sell those separately anymore? Has anyone tried the Stokke Tripp Trapp cushion? Any good high chair hacks? I just don't want my little one to slide around on the wooden seat (that's what happens in restaurants in their wooden high chairs).

daniele_ut
02-11-2013, 12:05 AM
Someone asked that question on their Facebook page a while ago and Keekaroo responded that they don't sell it separately anymore but did not give a reason. We love our Height Right chair too and will be looking for a cushion soon as well.

ma912
03-12-2013, 11:04 AM
I ended up getting the comfort cushion set (I called customer service and managed to get 50% off!). It is nice, but the way they affix to the chair is not exactly secure. My wiggly toddler manages to knock at least one of the cushions off daily. I might put some velcro on to hold them in place. Otherwise, they are nice and easy to clean!

TwoBees
03-12-2013, 01:03 PM
I just saw this. DD sits right on the wooden seat. No complaints yet!

daniele_ut
03-13-2013, 05:27 PM
I ended up getting the comfort cushion set (I called customer service and managed to get 50% off!). It is nice, but the way they affix to the chair is not exactly secure. My wiggly toddler manages to knock at least one of the cushions off daily. I might put some velcro on to hold them in place. Otherwise, they are nice and easy to clean!

How did you get them to give you 50% off? That's awesome!