PDA

View Full Version : Bloch Ballet Flats?

elbenn
02-13-2013, 10:00 AM
Garnet Hill has these on their sale of the day. Anyone have these? If so, are they comfortable?

Zansu
02-13-2013, 04:28 PM
They're very nice but they run small. Check zappos

vludmilla
02-13-2013, 04:39 PM
I have them. The sole is fairly comfortable and the leather is fantastic quality. The one thing that bugs me about them is the leather interior. I wear my ballet flats without socks or stockings and I find the interior starts to irritate my skin over the course of the day. It's strange and kind of hard to describe. It doesn't happen with my other shoes. I do still wear them but they are not my every day shoe.

viba424
02-13-2013, 11:21 PM
I own at least 4 pair and they are great. They do not all fit the same. Some styles have more cushy leather than others. I will look at GH and see which they are but regardless I would highly recommend them. For me they fit TTS, and generally speaking its safe to go down a half size.

Update - I think $49 is a steal for those...

elbenn
02-14-2013, 10:03 AM
I own at least 4 pair and they are great. They do not all fit the same. Some styles have more cushy leather than others. I will look at GH and see which they are but regardless I would highly recommend them. For me they fit TTS, and generally speaking its safe to go down a half size.

Update - I think $49 is a steal for those...

Oh, now I wish I would have tried them!