PDA

View Full Version : Setting and reaching goals: Tria 4x Laser for weight loss

tabegle
02-13-2013, 11:55 AM
So, I have been eyeing the Tria laser (http://www.triabeauty.com/home-laser-hair-removal?gclid=CPOUiJ7Qs7UCFe4-MgodlRAAEQ) for forever. DH agreed that when I reach my weight loss goal of getting to 130 I can get it. Ugh, this is soooo hard.

This is only 10 pounds for me, but I haven't ever lost weight without putting 2 hours a day into it pre-kids. (I'm 5'2" if that helps give perspective- I could do to loose the weight) Now that I do have kids...

I know I need to excercise and watch what I put in my mouth, myfitnesspal... but it is so hard comittting to this on a daily basis. There's so little time as it is. I WOTH full time, have a 2 hour commute, annoyingly demanding job and I'm a stress eater. So little time...

I like to give myself a little reward for staying on track. Unfortunately, that reward is generally food.

Any advise on how you stay on track to meet your goals?

lcarlson90
02-13-2013, 01:00 PM
I don't have any great advice but I can totally sympathize. I have lost 30 pounds over the last year but I just can't seem to loose the last 10. I try to eat good during the week because I know weekends are always hard for me to be good.