PDA

View Full Version : Garnet Hill Free Shipping Today Only 2/14

mypa
02-14-2013, 12:29 PM
On their homepage.

www.garnethill.com

citymama
02-14-2013, 03:24 PM
THANKS! I got flannel PJs for $19 shipped! They were low inventory so I hope they ship.

MotownMom
02-14-2013, 05:36 PM
citymama, double check, I looked at the kids flannel PJ's and the tops and bottoms are sold separately. You may have only bought the top or the bottom for $19. Deceptive b/c the photo (obviously) shows both top and bottom.

citymama
02-14-2013, 11:28 PM
citymama, double check, I looked at the kids flannel PJ's and the tops and bottoms are sold separately. You may have only bought the top or the bottom for $19. Deceptive b/c the photo (obviously) shows both top and bottom.

yes, just the bottoms. I knew that going in to it though! i'm a little concerned about all the comments about shrinkage in the reviews, but I'm going to take my chances.

mypa
02-14-2013, 11:59 PM
Here's a helpful hint to get free shipping both ways.

If something doesn't work out, instead of doing a return and having to pay for return shipping, hang on to the item and wait for something else you want to order (it can be a completely different item/price) and process it as an exchange to get free shipping both ways. You can even add more items to purchase and it will also be shipped free as part of the exchange.

I've done this several times with no problem. Now, this means that you will have to purchase something else, but I've never had a problem finding something to get in their clearance section or SOTD. They have an unconditional guarantee much like Lands End with no set time limit. I've done this "exchange" for an item I had for more than 6 months (item didn't wear as I had expected) and got something else (on clearance).

The only thing about doing an exchange is that any promo going on such as a % off can't be applied, they can only charge the current selling price.

Hope this helps. It's because of their generous and free exchange system that I have started buying more of my clothes from Garnet Hill.