PDA

View Full Version : as if Subscribe & Save wasn't complicated enough: 15% off 5 items in a month now?

coolae
02-15-2013, 04:38 PM
just saw this at the bottom of my S&S email today:

Did you know that when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month, you save 15% off on your entire delivery? Please note that Diapers & wipes count toward your 5 items, but aren't eligible for more than 5% savings except for Amazon Mom members. Learn more.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/subscribe-and-save/details/index.html?_ref=sns_em_ro_tiered

AngB
02-15-2013, 05:07 PM
So you no longer get a S&S discount unless you have 5 items?

coolae
02-15-2013, 05:18 PM
no, it's still 5% otherwise but you can get 15% if you have 5 items in the same month. but many of the S&S items are bulk quantities which i wouldn't need monthly...so i'd have to do some major planning to get this to work out for me. not sure it's worth it but maybe people can post items that aren't huge quantities which might help us get to the 5 item total.

sidmand
02-15-2013, 05:20 PM
just saw this at the bottom of my S&S email today:

Did you know that when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month, you save 15% off on your entire delivery? Please note that Diapers & wipes count toward your 5 items, but aren't eligible for more than 5% savings except for Amazon Mom members. Learn more.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/subscribe-and-save/details/index.html?_ref=sns_em_ro_tiered

I noticed that the other day. I wasn't sure if it was new or I just hadn't noticed it before and meant to post here and forgot...

I definitely have at least five S&S items per month so I guess that's good! I have monthly and bimonthly subscriptions and I have at least five per month most months!

maiaann
02-15-2013, 06:34 PM
My head is spinning... :dizzy:

brianaw
02-15-2013, 06:58 PM
My love for Amazon dies a little bit more and more every day. :(.

cookiemonster80
02-15-2013, 07:06 PM
:yeahthat:
My head is spinning... :dizzy:

cntrymoon2
02-15-2013, 07:07 PM
My love for Amazon dies a little bit more and more every day. :(.

:yeahthat: They sure got us all hooked on Prime, though! It will be hard to give up, but they really do keep chipping away at the benefits.

KLD313
02-15-2013, 07:53 PM
Is it an additional 15% off if you have 5 things? I have two S&S items, both diapers and it's giving me 20% off. It read it as taking an additional 15% off the whole order of 5 or more things. I could be wrong though.

Mommy_Mea
02-15-2013, 08:58 PM
Is it an additional 15% off if you have 5 things? I have two S&S items, both diapers and it's giving me 20% off. It read it as taking an additional 15% off the whole order of 5 or more things. I could be wrong though.

I think it is 15% of you non-diaper and wipe S&S, not 15% off the entire order, that is what I am seeing on my S&S items shipping soon. But maybe I am just jaded in thinking Amazon would be that generous these days. When I saw the offer, I rolled my eyes. They make it WAY too complicated and it cerainly makes me :dizzy:

KLD313
02-15-2013, 09:03 PM
I think it is 15% of you non-diaper and wipe S&S, not 15% off the entire order, that is what I am seeing on my S&S items shipping soon. But maybe I am just jaded in thinking Amazon would be that generous these days. When I saw the offer, I rolled my eyes. They make it WAY too complicated and it cerainly makes me :dizzy:

Yeah it's confusing the way it's worded but I wasn't under the impression they were taking something away. I would think it would be more apologetic of that were the case but who knows.

kit
02-15-2013, 11:46 PM
I was updating my next shipment, and it appeared to me as if non-diaper/wipe items would only be 5% off, instead of the usual 15% off, if I had less than 5 items in my next shipment. The 20% off diapers (5% plus another 15% for Amazon Mom) is unaffected by the number of items.