PDA

View Full Version : Restorations Hardware coupon

kellij
02-18-2013, 02:57 PM
Does anyone know if there is a coupon out, or when there might be one next? They have some sconces I love, but they are so pricey!! Or, does anyone know of a light fixture place that might have similar stuff to RH?

TIA!

Kelli

3isEnough
02-18-2013, 04:12 PM
They don't ever do unique coupons, but they do promos all the time where certain things are on sale or you get a % off your total purchase price.

Through today they are offering $100 off for every $500 spent. They often offer 20% off everything, and they have special sales like their Lighting Sale, Bed & Bath sale, etc. The lighting sale used to be 2 times per year at set times, but in the last few years they've changed it all and so it seems the sales happen more frequently.

I suggest calling an RH store to see when the next 20% off or lighting sale is happening, or if you have an RH Outlet near you call and check to see if they have them (or check Ebay). They often have a lot of lighting fixtures at their outlets.

Oh, regarding similar lights, you might try checking out the blog CopyCatChic.com and inputting the name of the sconces. That blog is all about showing less expensive versions of nice fixtures, furniture, etc. Lighting seems to be something that is copied frequently by companies (though now that I think about it, RH is the one who often offers the less expensive copy of a high end light by someone like Oly Studio or Arteriors).

Good luck!

3isEnough
03-01-2013, 07:08 PM
FYI the Restoration Hardware lighting sale just started where they're offering up to 25% off on lighting.

kellij
03-02-2013, 12:34 AM
FYI the Restoration Hardware lighting sale just started where they're offering up to 25% off on lighting.

Yay!! Thanks for letting me know! That is great timing!