PDA

View Full Version : Must Do's at Hollywood Studios?

acmom
02-18-2013, 11:08 PM
We are headed to Disney next week and will be taking the kids to HOllywood Studios for the first time (they have been to all the other parks before, just not HS). Our kids are 4 and 2.5.

What are your must do's for younger kids there? Thanks!

Cam&Clay
02-18-2013, 11:15 PM
Toy Story Midway Mania

When you get there, run like your a$$ is on fire to get fastpasses and then get in line. Come back to use the fastpasses later in the day. It is the best ride at WDW.

DS1 loves Rock-n-Rollercoaster. It was a bit much for me, but the concept is really cool. Tower of Terror is fun, but I don't think it's that great.

Just noticed you have little ones...the Muppet 3-D thing is awesome! Little Mermaid is nice.

Eat at Pizza Planet. The food's not special, but it's Pizza Planet!

belovedgandp
02-19-2013, 01:02 AM
It was our best place for characters. When we went in 2007 DS1 was obsessed with Little Einsteins. In 2011 we saw several others at Studios that we didn't see other places.

jjordan
02-19-2013, 10:40 AM
If they like Playhouse disney, then I think there is a show there with the characters. We didn't do that as our kids have never seen the tv show.

Our 4.5 year old liked the Star Wars thing. Little Mermaid is good, Muppets, Toy Story Mania... The Great Movie Ride was a little intense for our kids. The 4.5 year old LOVED "meeting" the Cars characters, which were way back under a tent near the exit of Muppets. It was one of the highlights of the whole Disney trip.

I'm having a hard time thinking of what else we did there - really about half a day was plenty for us.