PDA

View Full Version : Apples to Apples FS Target Daily Deal

maybeebaby08
02-19-2013, 09:14 AM
$10
http://m.target.com/p/apples-to-apples-party-game-box/-/A-10771590

FTMLuc
02-19-2013, 09:54 AM
Thank you, got one! I have been looking to buy one for my cousin, she loves this game. It'll be a really nice "just because" gift next time I'll see her.

Suebell
02-19-2013, 10:17 AM
Thank you SO much for posting!! yay. Got the max of 2. :D

MSWR0319
02-19-2013, 11:46 AM
I've never played this game but trying to decide if this is a good gift for my nephew or I should get the jr version. What would you say the lowest age is for this game?

wencit
02-19-2013, 11:56 AM
Thanks for posting! I just played this game for the first time a few weeks ago and really liked it!

kdeunc
02-19-2013, 12:20 PM
I've never played this game but trying to decide if this is a good gift for my nephew or I should get the jr version. What would you say the lowest age is for this game?

The age on it is 12. We had to get the kid one for DS2 (8) after we tried to play the original. He was not old enough to get quite a few of the references, mainly people --ie Rush Limbaugh. The junior one is fun for him and the rest of the family.

katydid1971
02-19-2013, 12:28 PM
Sold out online :( DS has been asking for this game for the last month, we got some apples to apples cards in an Arby's meal and he loves them. I'll see if I can make it out to the store today.

kristac
02-19-2013, 01:10 PM
My 8 year old loves the kids version. My 5.5 year old can play as well with occasional help.

Kids is 7+
Junior is 9+
Original is 12+

MommyofAmaya
02-19-2013, 02:46 PM
It is $13.69 on Amazon. For me, the difference would be cheaper than an additional trip to Target. According to CamelCamelCamel, lowest price ever.

http://www.amazon.com/Apples-Party-Box-Hilarious-Comparisons/dp/B00112CHCK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1361299443&sr=8-1&keywords=apples+to+apples

hellokitty
02-19-2013, 02:49 PM
Sold out online :( DS has been asking for this game for the last month, we got some apples to apples cards in an Arby's meal and he loves them. I'll see if I can make it out to the store today.

Will Target honor their online price at the store? If so, I will go to our store to get it. I've heard friends rave about this game, but as others said, it is rather expensive, so I've always passed. $10 is reasonable.

avd3875
02-19-2013, 02:58 PM
Thanks, OP. I tried to order it three times this morning, but the Target website kept having issues. After I dropped DS off at school I tried again, and it was sold out. I called CS, and was told, "Sorry, there's nothing we can do".

Thanks to PP, there's something I can do - order it from Amazon!

BTW, this is a fun game. We played it with DH's family at Christmas. It was very interesting playing it with people ranging from 13 years old to almost 70.

Daphnecita
02-19-2013, 02:59 PM
It is $13.69 on Amazon.

I checked the price on amazon early this morning after seeing this thread and it was 24.xx so it very recently dropped way down.

corrie23
02-19-2013, 04:41 PM
Boo! Just tried to order on Amazon (it was on DD's wish list for her birthday next week) and got a message that it is no longer available from that seller (Amazon) but I can purchase it from other sellers for $25.

katydid1971
02-19-2013, 05:37 PM
Will Target honor their online price at the store? If so, I will go to our store to get it. I've heard friends rave about this game, but as others said, it is rather expensive, so I've always passed. $10 is reasonable.

Just got back from Target, one person told me they wouldn't price match then a second told me they would so I got it for $9.50 with my red card :yay: This is great because its one of the few things DS wants for his birthday.

hellokitty
02-19-2013, 06:52 PM
Just got back from Target, one person told me they wouldn't price match then a second told me they would so I got it for $9.50 with my red card :yay: This is great because its one of the few things DS wants for his birthday.

Thanks, lol. I went to Target, but just got a chance to post, I wish I would have saw your pot. They were very good about letting my price match, but I didn't get the extra % off using my red card. I didn't push it, since I was happy with the price I got. I had to go to customer service though to get a price match, not the regular register check out. Anyway, I was prepared for them to give me a hassle about PM their own site, but was pleasantly surprised that they were all fine with it, even the mgr was great about it too.