PDA

View Full Version : Check email Garnet Hll $20 0ff $50

SoloMelody
02-19-2013, 03:36 PM
Link/Code given to you after submitting customer satisfaction survey.
Subject line "Give Us Your Thoughts, Get $20 Off Your Order!"
Valid till Feb 24th.

mjmamma
02-19-2013, 04:06 PM
Thanks, I got one but didn't realize it was $20 off $50!

willow33
02-19-2013, 04:10 PM
Just completed the survey and used the code :) I think you have to use the code right after and not close the page unless I'm reading it wrong.

tracerx
02-19-2013, 04:11 PM
Bummer, didn't get one. I signed up for emails again in January to see if I would get in on some good codes...maybe next time :)

logan's mom
02-19-2013, 04:23 PM
The code can not be combined with any other offer. : (

Daphnecita
02-19-2013, 04:29 PM
Just completed the survey and used the code :) I think you have to use the code right after and not close the page unless I'm reading it wrong.

Yes, that is how the fine print reads. It also says only for use on full-price items.

Nicsmom
02-19-2013, 04:48 PM
It works with clearance items. However, if you try to use another promotional code it will erase the $20 off code and you will not be able to get it back. I called CS and they told me I had to place the order and call them so they would credit the $20. Bummer.

SoloMelody
02-19-2013, 04:50 PM
Just got DD these
https://www.garnethill.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/mixed-up-ruffle-dress---baby-girls-26-girls/213448?categoryId=10584&fromCart=true&redirect=y

https://www.garnethill.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/skinny-knit-pants---baby-girls-26-girls/255955?categoryId=10605&fromCart=true&redirect=y

code worked on these clearance items.

boltfam
02-19-2013, 06:25 PM
Just got DD these
https://www.garnethill.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/mixed-up-ruffle-dress---baby-girls-26-girls/213448?categoryId=10584&fromCart=true&redirect=y

https://www.garnethill.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/skinny-knit-pants---baby-girls-26-girls/255955?categoryId=10605&fromCart=true&redirect=y

code worked on these clearance items.

Love the mixed up ruffle dress!

mypa
02-19-2013, 06:46 PM
It works with clearance items. However, if you try to use another promotional code it will erase the $20 off code and you will not be able to get it back. I called CS and they told me I had to place the order and call them so they would credit the $20. Bummer.

Ana Maria

Thanks! Didn't realize it could work on clearance!

Just got this Tokoy Bay watch w/free shipping (jewelry is always fs)

http://www.garnethill.com/tokyobay-dominique-watch/sale-clearance/shoes-accessories/jewelry/264543?defattrib=&defattribvalue=&listIndex=9

SoloMelody
02-19-2013, 07:48 PM
Love the mixed up ruffle dress!

I have been eyeing it for a while when it was full priced. It went on sale and I missed it. Last week I looked for it and the item wasn't even listed. I was sooo sad.

And today this code popped up and so did the dress in the size I needed! :cheerleader1:

JanBaby
02-20-2013, 11:05 AM
Does anyone know if shipping will count towards the $50 minimum or do I need to hit $50 in merchandise first?

viba424
02-20-2013, 11:45 AM
Thanks! Didn't realize it could work on clearance!

Just got this Tokoy Bay watch w/free shipping (jewelry is always fs)

http://www.garnethill.com/tokyobay-dominique-watch/sale-clearance/shoes-accessories/jewelry/264543?defattrib=&defattribvalue=&listIndex=9

How did you get it to work on clearance? Mine isnt working and CS told me it has to be FP. Boo

minnie-zb
02-20-2013, 11:58 AM
Thanks for the tip. I hadn't opened the email. That survey was a pain though!

I bought the boyfriend shorts -- I hope they fit. I'm curvy and have luscious thighs.

viba424
02-20-2013, 12:13 PM
They are giving me a hard time and said there is no way you can get the discount on a sale watch, that you must have used another code. Did you already have the watch in your cart? I suspect thats it.

sgmango
02-20-2013, 12:29 PM
Thanks for posting this. I finally ordered this dress for my DD :)
http://www.garnethill.com/pretty-pirouette-dress---baby-girls-26-girls/272927?defattrib=&defattribvalue=&listIndex=0

mypa
02-20-2013, 12:44 PM
They are giving me a hard time and said there is no way you can get the discount on a sale watch, that you must have used another code. Did you already have the watch in your cart? I suspect thats it.

No, I did not have anything in my cart. When PP said that it worked on clearance, I quickly took the survey and placed my order on the watch. It looks like several people were able to use the discount on clearance items, but maybe it only works on certain items or GH realized what was happening and changed how the code works now.

I know that whenever they have codes that says good on full-price merchandise that it does also apply to "sale" items, but not clearance items but I'm pretty sure for this code many of us were able to use it on clearance items (I suspect it was perhaps a glitch).

MotownMom
02-20-2013, 12:46 PM
You can use on Deal of the Day (DoD). I used my discount on yesterday's DoD, the woven storage basket. Originally $118, on sale for $54, I paid $34 with the coupon for doing the survey...

JanBaby
02-20-2013, 01:21 PM
No, I did not have anything in my cart. When PP said that it worked on clearance, I quickly took the survey and placed my order on the watch. It looks like several people were able to use the discount on clearance items, but maybe it only works on certain items or GH realized what was happening and changed how the code works now.

I know that whenever they have codes that says good on full-price merchandise that it does also apply to "sale" items, but not clearance items but I'm pretty sure for this code many of us were able to use it on clearance items (I suspect it was perhaps a glitch).

Did not work for me. I had $52 in my cart, took the survey and when it took me to my cart after the survey, there isn't a discount. Boo.

ETA: I added a dress that was more than $50 and it took off the discount. What's helpful is that is shows what counts towards the discount in your Shopping Cart. Only one thing counted. Double boo.

SoloMelody
02-20-2013, 01:56 PM
Did not work for me. I had $52 in my cart, took the survey and when it took me to my cart after the survey, there isn't a discount. Boo.

ETA: I added a dress that was more than $50 and it took off the discount. What's helpful is that is shows what counts towards the discount in your Shopping Cart. Only one thing counted. Double boo.

Sounds like they caught on and fixed the code.

tracerx
02-20-2013, 04:55 PM
Just used a code on the dotd gored knit skirt. I got two late last summer and LOVE them, so comfortable and cute. But they run a tiny bit too big, so now I get to try a smaller size. Great deal at the sale price + discount.

jvs195
02-20-2013, 07:49 PM
That was a terribly long survey and I started late and then couldn't decide what I wanted. Now the code is gone (I missed the post that said I had to use it right away) Oh well it would have been eaten up by shipping anyway on what I wanted.