PDA

View Full Version : Day 5 of crazy coughing and

SnuggleBuggles
02-19-2013, 09:16 PM
I bet most moms can see where I'm going with this. Hanging in there but muscles are starting to fatigue. The cough shows no signs of ending either. Kegel...

georgiegirl
02-19-2013, 09:22 PM
Dd is in the same boat with the persistent cough....but luckily she hasn't had kids so she's in no danger of wetting herself.

Hope it gets better soon.

MamaMolly
02-19-2013, 09:35 PM
Poise pads, mama. Not fun but such a life saver. I don't use them often but when I have a bad cough they really help me feel more secure.

StantonHyde
02-19-2013, 11:04 PM
I went through 2 month long bouts of respiratory crap this summer. I got so very tired of peeing myself!!! I finally bought the damn Poise pads. Seriously, urine running down my leg is not my idea of a good time!

hellokitty
02-20-2013, 01:05 AM
Ok, this is tmi, but having btdt with the peeing-my-pants-from-coughing after having given vaginal birth to three children. If you have a menstrual cup, like a diva cup, put it in! It helps this issue tons and then I don't have you wear poise pads and be even more miserable and depressed. I still take the diva cup out at least daily to wash it, but it works for the coughing incontinence.

sarahsthreads
02-20-2013, 10:15 AM
I had that cough last winter, and it turned out to be pneumonia. If your cough doesn't get better soon, go get yourself checked out! (And I tried regular menstrual pads, but they weren't as useful as I imagine poise pads would be.)

Sarah :)