PDA

View Full Version : DL Filtered Water List

lmr1101
02-20-2013, 02:07 PM
Hi,
I was just reading a few of the other threads and saw some posters mention a filtered water list.
Would someone mind telling me where to find that? I did a search on the disneyland website and couldn't find it.
We're going to DL soon and would love to have that with me. DD2 only drinks water so I'm sure I'll be refilling her cup a lot.
TIA.

BayGirl2
02-21-2013, 01:43 PM
I have a list and will post it this weekend, I'm not on my laptop right now.

elektra
02-21-2013, 03:18 PM
Wow, I have never heard of such a list! The hard core Disney planners think of everything!

lmr1101
02-21-2013, 03:36 PM
Thanks BayGirl2. We aren't leaving until late next week so no worries...

elektra - I had never heard of it either until reading a few different threads on this board!

BayGirl2
02-21-2013, 09:31 PM
There was a thread on DISboards and I copied from that. I'm putting a check next to the ones we used cause I can vouch they were still there in September. Usually they are around the outside seating at the Quickserve restaurants, so you can easily walk in with a bunch of water bottles and fill up. I didn't have a list for DCA. We were making formula bottles for DD at the time because she was not quite 1 yo. We managed to find water everywhere.

Filtered Water Faucets:
X Baby Care Center on Main Street
First Aid Station on Main Street
The Plaza Pavillion restaurant on the west side of Main Street
The French Market in New Orleans Square
X Rancho del Zocalo in the dining courtyard in Frontierland
X Tomorrowland Terrace to the left of the order windows"

DCA: I believe there's one near the restrooms at Flo's, but that may just have been a water fountain.

ETA: Here is the thread http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2218217

If anyone has a similar list for WDW I would love to have it!! I do NOT want to buy bottled water if we can avoid it.

lmr1101
02-22-2013, 11:57 PM
Thanks for info. I know my dd2 will really appreciate having filtered water all of the time.