PDA

View Full Version : Hanna FS code beg

citymama
02-20-2013, 03:09 PM
Hi folks,
Hanna is sending out free shipping codes on the back of some of the most recent catalogs. As usual, I haven't received one. (I never get any promo codes!) If someone has one they aren't using and are willing to share with me, could you PM me with it, please? THANKS!

WatchingThemGrow
02-20-2013, 03:11 PM
I checked mine as soon as it came today. nope. Thankfully, I coooouuuld ride my bike to a store now, lol. You know, if a snowstorm came, and I still needed some Hannas.

citymama
02-20-2013, 03:13 PM
WtG, I paid $40 in Hanna shipping in February alone. (3 outlet orders and one online - very very bad). I am SO mad about their shipping fees!

kellij
02-20-2013, 03:51 PM
WtG, I paid $40 in Hanna shipping in February alone. (3 outlet orders and one online - very very bad). I am SO mad about their shipping fees!

I don't have HA in my state so I rationalize the shipping fees by thinking that it's probably the same as the tax would have been. Sorry if you have both, that does stink!

citymama
02-20-2013, 03:54 PM
I don't have HA in my state so I rationalize the shipping fees by thinking that it's probably the same as the tax would have been. Sorry if you have both, that does stink!

Yes, I do have both - and our tax rate is almost 10%!

AnnieW625
02-20-2013, 03:56 PM
I just got a catalog yesterday. I will double check and see if I have a free shipping code, but I don't recall seeing anything. Thankfully there is nothing on super discount that I truly need or want. I didn't order anything from the outlet sales (DD2 needs nothing, and DD1 is still wearing 110s, and 120s from the last two years), and I couldn't get the extra 20% off code to work so I just spent $5 for the $15 skirt that I still haven't tried on. It is sitting on my coffee table in the package. Gotta love free returns to the store. For you IMHO if nothing is on clearance now and you probably want it I would just drive to your store even though it is an hour away, esp. if you are going to be placing a more than $100 hour. I doubt you'd be spending $17 in gas since you drive a pretty economical sedan.

We have almost 10% tax as well so the items I need have to be pretty super cheap online for me to even consider ordering online or from the outlet, but for EOS and the fall 20% off dress sale I usually just go to the store.

Daphnecita
02-20-2013, 04:03 PM
Citymama, I got a catalog today, no FS code but it has a 20% off entire order, exp 3/10. It's yours is you want it.

citymama
02-20-2013, 05:02 PM
Citymama, I got a catalog today, no FS code but it has a 20% off entire order, exp 3/10. It's yours is you want it.

Thanks Daphnecita, just PMed you!

Annie, I don't have two hours in any day to drive to the store and back. Just ain't gonna happen! ;)

WatchingThemGrow
02-20-2013, 05:10 PM
Just want to make sure...where are you seeing these codes? I've never seen one, but maybe I'm not looking in the right place!

citymama
02-20-2013, 05:13 PM
Just want to make sure...where are you seeing these codes? I've never seen one, but maybe I'm not looking in the right place!

Back of the catalog, to the left of your shipping address.