PDA

View Full Version : Britax car seat UPC beg

poohbear
02-20-2013, 03:10 PM
I'm usually not a begger but I am ISO a britax car seat UPC (I realized that DH threw out our Frontier box!). I can trade pampers or huggies codes or both! I think I also have some formula checks somewhere... Please PM me :)

Others can feel free to post on here as well...

candaceb
02-20-2013, 08:24 PM
Does it have to be from a certain date? I have the box from DS's blvd in the basement but it's almost 2 years old.

poohbear
02-21-2013, 11:04 AM
Does it have to be from a certain date? I have the box from DS's blvd in the basement but it's almost 2 years old.

pm'ing you - as long as it's a newer model it's ok ;)

SoloMelody
02-21-2013, 08:31 PM
I might have one from my frontier bought a couple of weeks ago. Let me know if you are still looking.

AngB
02-23-2013, 05:59 PM
I still need one if poohbear has one!

FedBaby
02-24-2013, 12:32 PM
I've got a carseat box in the basement. (I bought it in the summer/fall (I think) on clearance at Target.) PM me if someone needs it.

AngB
02-24-2013, 01:32 PM
I've got a carseat box in the basement. (I bought it in the summer/fall (I think) on clearance at Target.) PM me if someone needs it.

PM'ing you!

FedBaby
02-24-2013, 01:50 PM

Sorry, just found out that since it's a Marathon Classic it doesn't qualify. So sorry. :(

poohbear
02-24-2013, 08:38 PM
I might have one from my frontier bought a couple of weeks ago. Let me know if you are still looking.

Sorry I've been off the boards a few days. Yes, please pm me ;)

div_0305
02-25-2013, 11:48 AM
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but what are you needing a Boulevard UPC for? I would search my frigid cold garage hoping the spiders are in hibernation if I knew it would be worth it.

AngB
02-25-2013, 12:02 PM
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but what are you needing a Boulevard UPC for? I would search my frigid cold garage hoping the spiders are in hibernation if I knew it would be worth it.

Not a dumb question. It is the Britax registry rewards program where if you buy/receive/turn in upc's from 5 different categories of Britax products, they send you a free new blvd. The categories are stroller, baby carrier, large accessory (like stroller second seat, etc.), small accessory, and car seat. I've bought everything except the car seat and we already have 2 MA's (one that is a classic and doesn't count for this, the other we bought before the program started and I threw out the box awhile ago.) Technically they say the UPC needs to be from purchases after March 2012, though I'm not sure if they could tell the difference from the UPC.

I still have Huggies and Pampers codes I would gladly trade for a UPC. :)

poppy
02-25-2013, 10:52 PM
Wow. Is their baby carrier any good? I would think that is expensive to purchase. I don't need a car seat anymore but I am going to check and see if I still have the box to my frontier. I'll post it if I find it. If not, that means I threw it out.