PDA

View Full Version : Sephora return policy

khalloc
02-21-2013, 10:16 AM
I have a few items I bought online that I am past the online return window for. I've never returned at a store because I dont have any stores in my state! So now I have a almost brand new compact of Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Creme Compact that makes me look way too white and ashy (the same color in the regular tinted moisturizer is fine on me) and a practically brand new Bobbi Brown Secret Concealer that is also way too light of a color for me.

What do I need to do to return these in a store? Do I need the original packaging? What about the original invoice that came with the product when I purchased it online?

I'd love to return them and get something different.

Thanks!

stinkyfeet
02-21-2013, 10:32 AM
I'd probably call the customer care number and ask them. That's too bad you don't have a store in your area.

wellyes
02-21-2013, 10:45 AM
What do I need to do to return these in a store? Do I need the original packaging? What about the original invoice that came with the product when I purchased it online?

I think if you used your Beauty Insider card, they can look it up that way.
You definitely do not need the original packaging.

urbanmommy
02-21-2013, 10:50 AM
I'd call and see if they'll still let you return then online even though you're past the window. They have, in my experience, excellent customer service.

If not you'll definitely be able to return them to a store. Just bring your invoice or packing slip. I don't think you need the packaging but if you still have it it probably makes it easier for them to return as it has the barcode on it.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2