PDA

View Full Version : I'm a pariah

Mopey
02-21-2013, 11:29 AM
I have strep throat! The last time I had strep the test took two days. Yesterday they did it in two minutes. I have to miss and dear friends' birthday party and a playdate. Thankfully no work.

But still, Mopey has been gone since crack of dawn yesterday (I nearly passed out Tuesday night - went to bed from 7:20pm to 6:30am, realized I couldn't even pick her up and called my mom). We miss her. Even my hubby fell asleep with one of her Hello Kitty clips in his hair last night :hysterical:

I feel like a hungover college kid. I even watched a cheesy movie yesterday - straight through. This is SO weird!!!

babyonway
02-21-2013, 12:06 PM
Oh I am so sorry I hope you get to feeling better.

Can I ask what cheesy movies you watched? ;)

Mopey
02-21-2013, 12:29 PM
Oh I am so sorry I hope you get to feeling better.

Can I ask what cheesy movies you watched? ;)

Thank you :) I am definitely better today and onto household & work stuff.

I watched "The Lucky One." I've only seen a couple of the Nicholas Sparks movies (of course, notebook - and I liked Dear John). My sis said it was total cheese but it was on HBO. I didn't think it was anything special, but I do like what's his name - though I liked "17 Again" much more. Anyway, it was okay.

Today I am gorging on HGTV in the background. So weird - the TV is never on during the day anymore!! :ROTFLMAO:

crl
02-21-2013, 01:35 PM
I sometimes wish I could be quarantined! Glad you are feeling a bit better.

Catherine

Mopey
02-21-2013, 02:14 PM
I sometimes wish I could be quarantined! Glad you are feeling a bit better.

Catherine

I know! So I'm trying to take advantage!!