PDA

View Full Version : Ecomom closing suddenly

Seitvonzu
02-23-2013, 10:33 AM
i know many people here shopped ecomom-- i believe it was last thanksgiving they had GREAT voucher combo w/sale deals.

here is an email about the situation:
http://pandodaily.com/2013/02/14/ecomom-is-liquidating-and-shutting-down-investors-are-stunned/

we got a couple great orders from ecomom and it was a pretty cool site despite the black friday frustrations :)

Melaine
02-23-2013, 10:53 AM
I'm sad they are closing and also (selfishly) bummed that they didn't have an awesome clearance event! I just saw it on facebook today and was confused that there wasn't more notice. Off to read your link.

Oh yeah and I just remembered I had a defective item that I hadn't exchanged. Which means the item for the other twin is also useless to me. UGH.

tambo
02-23-2013, 10:54 AM
I had a lot of great purchases from ecomom and it was one of my favorite sites. It sounds like an incredibly sad story with the CEO committing suicide.

Momit
02-23-2013, 11:04 AM
I just saw this on Facebook and am really disappointed. I will check out your link, Seitvonzu.

I think I have a Plum District voucher I never used, wonder if I am out of luck there... I know Groupon would do a refund but not sure about PD.

babyonway
03-05-2013, 01:19 PM
I think I have a Plum District voucher I never used, wonder if I am out of luck there... I know Groupon would do a refund but not sure about PD.

I had an unused Plum District voucher as well and they refunded the purchase price.

todzwife
03-05-2013, 02:07 PM
Wow, how sad!! The whole situation!