PDA

View Full Version : GREAT UPDATE in #3 please recommend your to do app! (iphone)

Globetrotter
02-25-2013, 04:51 PM
I have been using Remember the milk for two years (at the time I didn't have an iphone), but I'm finding it too clunky and hard to use. I am looking for a comprehensive todo app that will sync to my macbook pro, ipad and iphone.

I am a list person so nothing too basic. Any ideas?

stillplayswithbarbies
02-25-2013, 10:27 PM
I like Anylist. You can have grocery lists, or to-do lists or lists by category or just plain lists. And you can share them with anyone else.

we even use it with the kids on their iPad/iPod for their to-do list.

Globetrotter
03-08-2013, 01:44 PM
OMG, I just downloaded Wunderlist 2 for free on my mac, ipad and iphone. It is FANTASTIC. I can't get over how much better it is compared to my PAID Remember the Milk service! It's easy to make custom lists, check off lists, categories, etc.. So intuitive, and it's available on many platforms, not just Apple. I love it!!
It syncs almost immediately, too!

jgenie
03-08-2013, 01:51 PM
OMG, I just downloaded Wunderlist 2 for free on my mac, ipad and iphone. It is FANTASTIC. I can't get over how much better it is compared to my PAID Remember the Milk service! It's easy to make custom lists, check off lists, categories, etc.. So intuitive, and it's available on many platforms, not just Apple. I love it!!
It syncs almost immediately, too!

Can you reuse a list? So for instance, if you have a list for the grocery store and you always buy milk, bread, eggs and cereal can you check off that you bought them this trip and have the list repopulate for your next trip? TIA

Globetrotter
03-08-2013, 02:44 PM
I just created a grocery list using subtasks (shows up as a checklist) and I can uncheck them to reuse it. There might be a better way but that's what I can figure out..

larig
03-08-2013, 02:47 PM
Can you reuse a list? So for instance, if you have a list for the grocery store and you always buy milk, bread, eggs and cereal can you check off that you bought them this trip and have the list repopulate for your next trip? TIA

I do something like this with Orchestra--I set up items on my grocery list as recurring tasks (say every week) and then the list is automatically populated. Perhaps there is something similar in wunderlist.

I've also heard Any.do get a lot of love from tech sites.

Globetrotter
03-08-2013, 02:57 PM
ah yes, you can set it to repeat!