PDA

View Full Version : Photo Pass questions

jgenie
02-26-2013, 01:17 AM
My photopass expiration date is rapidly approaching and I haven't started doing anything with our photos. I'm hoping someone here can answer a few questions for me. TIA

- Can I save the photos in original and enhanced formats?
- Is there a way to save all the pictures without having to view and choose a size for each picture?
- If I send someone a link to see my photos can they save those photos to print later?
- Any tips or tricks I might not realize are available?
- I prepaid for the photo pass. Will I just be able to download the pics to my computer once I finish?

TIA

BayGirl2
02-26-2013, 11:38 AM
I can't remember everything from my last PP+ in Sept, but here's what I do remember:
- Can I save the photos in original and enhanced formats?
Yes, you can copy them into different sizes and add boarders and keep the originals
- Is there a way to save all the pictures without having to view and choose a size for each picture?
Can't remember. There's probably a "select all" type option" to save them all. Make sure to grab any "bonus" ride pics you get.
- If I send someone a link to see my photos can they save those photos to print later?
Didn't try this. I believe they are deleted after 30 days though.
- Any tips or tricks I might not realize are available?
Hmmm, I thought the whole thing was more basic than I wanted. You can add your own pictures then add boarders, but the boarder selection is pretty limited. Next time I'll only add my pics if I want them printed on something.
The border selection is different for different PP pics for some reason, so be sure to click through the options.
- I prepaid for the photo pass. Will I just be able to download the pics to my computer once I finish?
You can download or have them sent on a DVD when you are finished.