PDA

View Full Version : ISO Humidifer

ShellB
02-26-2013, 02:59 AM
I've now gone through about half a dozen animal crane ones. I love that they are cool mist & without a filter but want one that works at a decent deal. Too much to ask? I tried reading reviews and they are all mixed. My last penguin Crane humidifier lasted less than 2 weeks & stopped working. Returned to Amazon. Grrr.

Any leads or insight? TIA

Tinochka
02-26-2013, 10:05 AM
I think you need to look at your water quality. Having said that, I noticed that the quality of Cranes is not the same as they used to be. Penguin worked for 2 years, still usable, but when I bought Frog a year later, I ended up returning it, because it never worked... Another Frog worked only for 1 season... I bought http://www.costco.com/pureguardian™-144-hour-Ultrasonic-Humidifier.product.11596478.html
when it was on sale and like it. I put it in the hall, open all the doors to the bedrooms and let it work during day time, then move it to one of kid’s room, when they are sick (I have another cheap one just in case if both will be sick).

Edensmum
02-26-2013, 11:20 AM
We have had the best luck with Germguardian. Target is clearancing these and heaters