View Full Version : OTU Gymbo code

Mom of XX&XY
02-27-2013, 12:22 PM
Please post if used..
113E2JWHFG81584
exp 2/28

Seitvonzu
02-27-2013, 09:24 PM
This has been used-- i tried to put it on an order i need to make and it was invalid.

I thought i had a code from a magazine, but i have a feeling someone copied it down and used it before i bought the magazine :(

anyone else have one they aren't going to use? (i keep thinking that my march parenting magazine will come in the mail, but maybe the subscription finally ran out?hrm....)

i'd LOVE a code if someone has one-- i'm trying to order the mom dress that matches the "family look" for our annual easter party. baby is 5, can't imagine this matching being "cool" will last much longer ;)

(maybe if someone could pm me that would be better....since people tend to take these codes-- THANK YOU SO MUCH!)

HonoluluMom
02-27-2013, 09:33 PM
This has been used-- i tried to put it on an order i need to make and it was invalid.

I thought i had a code from a magazine, but i have a feeling someone copied it down and used it before i bought the magazine :(

anyone else have one they aren't going to use? (i keep thinking that my march parenting magazine will come in the mail, but maybe the subscription finally ran out?hrm....)

i'd LOVE a code if someone has one-- i'm trying to order the mom dress that matches the "family look" for our annual easter party. baby is 5, can't imagine this matching being "cool" will last much longer ;)

(maybe if someone could pm me that would be better....since people tend to take these codes-- THANK YOU SO MUCH!)

Sent you a PM (twice since I'm not sure the first went through). If you didn't get it, let me know.

Seitvonzu
02-27-2013, 09:52 PM
thanks honolulumom- i got it and used it right away :) thank you so much :)

Rainbows&Roses
02-28-2013, 10:55 PM
expire tonight

20% off

11ACWSA4ZM88336

11FF5NEAZC81584