PDA

View Full Version : Sierra Trading Post 40% off Feb 27 only

wifecat
02-27-2013, 09:54 PM
Just saw this on facebook. It's only good until midnight MST tonight, but has unlimited uses (their coupons are often only good for 3 uses).

code: SFBWD2413
site: Sierra Trading Post (http://www.sierratradingpost.com/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=WED22713&codes-processed=true#)

I just bought some Hatley pajamas for the kids and myself, some Smartwool socks, a TYR swimsuit for doing laps, a thermos lunch bag w/ a water bottle, and a pair of Petrol jeans for me. In the past I've gotten Keens, Skirt Sports stuff, boots (Sorel and Kamik), Smartwool long underwear, curtaina, blankets for our beds, eco-cloths, towels...they have so much great stuff and such fantastic prices. The site isn't always the easiest to navigate, but I love them.

Details:
An Extra 40% OFF no minimum!

Prices valid for web orders only. Customer must enter keycode SFBWD2413 at checkout for discount to be applied. Discount cannot be applied to the purchase of gift cards. Cannot be combined with other keycode offers. Offer cannot be applied to previous purchases. Expires 11:59 p.m. (MST) Wednesday, February 27, 2013.

Some exclusions apply: Current BarnBurner Offer, Bikes & Bike Parts, Cycling Footwear, Boats, Sporting Optics, Gift Cards, Clearance, Car Racks, Car Rack Accessories, Sage/Schliske/Hardy/Zebco Rods, Air Rifles, Superfeet Insoles, Sof Sole Insoles, Nuun Tablets, Jetboil Products, Lamson/Bauer/Hardy/Ross/Sage Reels, Paddle Boards, Men’s Gore-Tex® Products, Gregory Packs, Frye Products, Outdoor Products Stainless Steel Water Bottle, Lodge Products, Select Brooks Shoes, Daiwa Fishing Products, Saeco Odea Espresso Machine, Suunto Core Sports Watch, SeaLife Mini II Digital Camera

cizzo67
02-27-2013, 10:57 PM
Hurry before it expires!

viba424
02-27-2013, 11:24 PM
Sweet! Ive been eyeing a few things too!

Regarding Smartwool 2nds, have you tried them? Are the irregularities bad or tolerable?

wifecat
02-27-2013, 11:49 PM
Sweet! Ive been eyeing a few things too!

Regarding Smartwool 2nds, have you tried them? Are the irregularities bad or tolerable?

I had one pair that had a slight little mark on them - like a tiny run. They were compression socks and I've worn them a lot - the little flaw doesn't impact wear or functionality, and it's never gotten worse. Of all of the smartwool seconds I've purchased from them (long underwear, lots of running socks, 3 pairs of compression socks, several pairs of hiking socks) that is the only one I could identify a reason why it was a second. At least a couple of times they were clearly repackaged - like maybe they were returns but who knows why. I don't hesitate to order them!

wallawala
02-28-2013, 12:58 AM
Awesome!! Loaded up on smart wools for the kids and DH!!!

Snow mom
02-28-2013, 01:20 AM
Thanks, OP. I'm sure I bought more than I should have but got some good stuff.

citymama
02-28-2013, 01:29 AM
Thanks!

Globetrotter
02-28-2013, 01:57 AM
Thank you so much!! I stocked up on my favorite smartwool socks for the family, including dh, and I also found camelbak stainless cups, trekking poles ($17 after discount!) and a high sierra rolling laptop bag - I've been looking for ages and this was a great deal and I like this brand a lot.

mattiew
02-28-2013, 01:59 AM
Thanks OP!! Picked up some wool socks, snow pants, and cute microfiber towels. Thought long and hard about a pair of boots : )

viba424
02-28-2013, 02:41 AM
I always take so long shopping and reading reviews! Ended up with a bunch of smartwool for the family and two Hatley zippers for DS and a cute unisex Grover umbrella for DD for $5.

Took a pass on the Hatley sleepwear for me...have to stop somewhere! DH needs socks so badly and always says no when I try to find some for him and waits until he has none, then I can never find any.

citymama
02-28-2013, 02:54 AM
They have Gentle Souls women sandals for $70 and change - with 40% off that's a pretty sweet deal.

theamazingtrace
02-28-2013, 03:17 AM
argh, coupon code just expired... spent too long shopping :(

thanks for the info, anyway!

viba424
02-28-2013, 03:18 AM
How many pair of smartwool is too many? I have very poor judgement when it comes to socks and tend to seriously overdo it...

nabigus
02-28-2013, 02:15 PM
How many pair of smartwool is too many? I have very poor judgement when it comes to socks and tend to seriously overdo it...

Wait, I'm sorry, did you say "too many smartwool"? I don't understand....

viba424
02-28-2013, 05:23 PM
Wait, I'm sorry, did you say "too many smartwool"? I don't understand....

:jammin: :yeahthat: