PDA

View Full Version : Sorting Little People Sets

belovedgandp
02-28-2013, 12:39 AM
I'm finally accepting the fact that I like the Little People sets more than my kids ever will. I'm adding them to my stash to sell at a consignment sale.

Most of these sets are from 2005 to 2010. Is there anywhere to look to see what characters/pieces were originally packaged together? I have four huge boxes to sort through and regroup.

mattiew
03-01-2013, 12:19 AM
I need to do the same thing (only mine have just out grown them), I think I'm going to search google images.

Neatfreak
03-01-2013, 12:49 AM
I did this a couple of weeks ago, and it wasn't as daunting as I feared. There wasn't much cross-over b/w the zoo animals, farm animals, and the circus animals. The castle people are dressed differently than the farm people who are dressed differently from the pink house people. The driver of the school bus was easily distinguished from the airplane pilot.

It just took awhile to go through all of the pieces. I had to make some educated guesses on which fence pieces belong where.

belovedgandp
03-01-2013, 06:49 PM
Thanks, it was not as bad as I thought it was going to be. I got a lot closer than I thought I would. Between amazon and ebay I was able to get some decent images. It was a bit overwhelming when there was just a pile of people and animals on the table.

I'm more amazed that I found all the pieces for some of these things.