PDA

View Full Version : Free Formula??

jhmom
03-04-2013, 02:39 PM
I just had my 4th baby on Feb. 1st. With my other kids, I randomly started receiving free formula cans in the mail after they were born, and then coupons.

I am a huge nursing fan, but I like to put the formula in their rice cereal once they start to eat solids.

Does anyone know where to "register" or sign up to get on a list for free formula sample cans?

Thanks!

Kerri

oneontheway
03-04-2013, 02:44 PM
You can go directly to their websites like Enfamil, Similac, Good Start etc and sign up. I've also signed up family members :) Also I have registered with BRU just for the coupons since they sign you up for everything anyway. My doctors office also has the cards to mail in and usually they have sample too. My last visit they loaded me up with a case of enfamil!

Congrats on #4!! Not to hijack the thread but how is adjusting to #4 going? I'm due with #4 in June and feeling a bit anxious about meeting everyones needs and staying sane.

jhmom
03-12-2013, 12:45 AM
Thank you for your reply!!

Our 4th baby has been such a joy!! I won't say we aren't crazy busy but the kids are so excited to have another sibling that its all worthwhile. My kids are a little older than yours, 11, 8, and 5 so that does make it easier in some ways. Accept all the help you can get from friends and family. Good luck and congratulations!!

Kerri

Corie
03-13-2013, 08:11 PM
Definitely ask your pediatrician. Our pediatrician offered me free samples
of formula at every visit.

I also signed up on the Formula websites. Plus, I actually called
the Formula customer service and spoke to someone to ask for
free samples.

Tell them it's your 4th child and you need some help with some free
formula, if possible. :)