PDA

View Full Version : Chronicles of Narnia books for Kindle $1.99 each today

Momit
03-10-2013, 08:19 AM
Good Box deal on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/ref=pe_36900_28511810_pe_gb_email_explore

sarahsthreads
03-10-2013, 11:48 AM
Do we know how much they normally are for the Kindle editions? Trying to decide if I should splurge now on all of them or just wait and buy them later one at a time when I actually might get around to reading them in the near future, kwim?

Sarah :)

Momit
03-10-2013, 11:53 AM
Do we know how much they normally are for the Kindle editions? Trying to decide if I should splurge now on all of them or just wait and buy them later one at a time when I actually might get around to reading them in the near future, kwim?

It says regular price 6.99 each but I did not check CCC (does it even work for Kindle books?)

sarahsthreads
03-10-2013, 12:06 PM
It says regular price 6.99 each but I did not check CCC (does it even work for Kindle books?)

I think the 6.99 price is for the print edition? I don't know, though, I find the digital prices on books very confusing!

What's CCC?

brittone2
03-10-2013, 12:24 PM
I just purchased the hardback copy of the complete tales the other day or I might have been tempted. I had an older used copy of The Lion, Witch, and the Wardrobe, but I don't have all of the other books. THe kids have been clamoring to continue the series after reading that one, so I finally picked up a nice HB copy.

kristac
03-10-2013, 12:51 PM
tempting.... Wish there was a "box set" deal.... Thanks for sharing!!

Momit
03-10-2013, 01:43 PM
I just purchased the hardback copy of the complete tales the other day or I might have been tempted. I had an older used copy of The Lion, Witch, and the Wardrobe, but I don't have all of the other books. THe kids have been clambering to continue the series after reading that one, so I finally picked up a nice HB copy.

That's the one I remember reading, I wasn't familiar with the other titles.

Momit
03-10-2013, 01:46 PM
I think the 6.99 price is for the print edition? I don't know, though, I find the digital prices on books very confusing!

What's CCC?

Oh, you're right! That is the print price. I looked on CamelCamelCamel (CCC) and they don't have the Kindle edition tracked.

kristac
03-10-2013, 05:48 PM
Oh, you're right! That is the print price. I looked on CamelCamelCamel (CCC) and they don't have the Kindle edition tracked.

ereaderIQ (tracks kindle books) says it was $6.25 a piece.

SASM
03-10-2013, 06:13 PM
I just checked BN.com. Two of the e-books are $1.99 today but the other Nook Book titles in the series are $6.99. $1.99 each sounds like a pretty good deal! I just wish I knew if DS would actually read them on his Nexus. :( Thank you for sharing!!

*myfoursons
03-10-2013, 10:08 PM
Thanks, DS1 just finished Lord of the Rings and is looking for a new series ... maybe I'll finally get around to reading them, too!