PDA

View Full Version : Excellent customer service experience with Cloud B

mikeys_mom
03-10-2013, 10:27 PM
DS's Twilight Turtle that he has had for about 18 months stopped working. I contacted Cloud B Canada customer service and they sent a free replacement.

I was very impressed with their customer service. Within 24 hours of emailing them with my initial complaint, I received a reply that they will send a courier to pick up the turtle from us and once they receive the damaged one, they will send a replacement. They picked it up and after a couple of weeks they still had not received the package from us. I don't know why they never received it but they ended up just sending out the new one even without receiving the old one.

I bought the Twilight Turtle and not a knock-off specifically because the reviews of the non-brand ones were not great and there were lots of complaints about the lights not working after a short time. I wasn't thrilled about spending $40 Cdn on a glorified nightlight but they do help my kids sleep (we have 3 of them, one in each of the kids rooms) and sometimes you can't put a price on a good nights sleep IYKWIM.

I was thrilled that they stood behind their product and replaced it with no questions asked. That gets a big :thumbsup:from me!!!