PDA

View Full Version : DEAD Little Tikes Slam N Curve inflatable water slide $285 @ yoyo.com

winter75
03-10-2013, 10:35 PM
Getting an early start on summer....:-)

Little Tikes Slam N Curve inflatable water slide $285 @ yoyo.com + free shipping. I was able to use the YOYO30A (first time customer) discount code to get an additional $20 discount off the price but I had to pay tax in Texas.

http://www.yoyo.com/p/little-tikes-slam-n-curve-slide-123023

I've been looking for a water slide to get the kids for this summer and this seems to get good reviews. Price at Sam's Club is $350. Walmart.com and LittleTikes.com have it for $399.

wallawala
03-11-2013, 12:03 AM
Oh No!!

We are months from summer here, but that looks awesome!!!!

Thanks (I think :) ) for posting.

ckso
03-11-2013, 03:21 AM
How do these last? And how would you find a leak in one of these things?

Last summer I spent about $50 on a mini version if this where a has a small pool, mini slide...good for toddlers. Well after about a week of use, it's starting to slowly deflate. Thing is not big but not small either. Tried the soap trick but can't figure out where the leak is to patch

So I guess I'm scared to invest in a expensive inflatable

I

MSWR0319
03-11-2013, 08:20 AM
Looks like the price went back up. Bummer! Probably a good thing since I was seriously considering buying it. Not sure what DH would have thought about it ;)

winter75
03-11-2013, 10:02 PM
How do these last? And how would you find a leak in one of these things?

Last summer I spent about $50 on a mini version if this where a has a small pool, mini slide...good for toddlers. Well after about a week of use, it's starting to slowly deflate. Thing is not big but not small either. Tried the soap trick but can't figure out where the leak is to patch

So I guess I'm scared to invest in a expensive inflatable

I

I'm worried too! I've wanted to get one for the kids for the last few summers. We had a bounce house (inflatable but not air-blown) that my husband was good at patching & fixing leaks, so I hope we have the same luck with this one. Air is suppose to escape from the seams of these air-blown units so I'm guessing the holes will be more obvious with the air blown ones. I was tempted to buy locally so I could return if I had problems the first few months but I couldn't find it local right now & price/timing was perfect. In my research, quality varied greatly across manufacturers. Banzai tends to have more problems than Blast Zone. Bounceland gets mostly good reviews too. Little Tikes seems to be good quality and is comparable in price to Blast Zone & Bounceland. Target sells Banzai & they usually have a sale on them in the early summer & clearanced at the end of summer.

jvorhis
03-12-2013, 04:26 PM
We have had our LT slide for five years and it's awesome. It lasts as long as you take care of it. Do not leave it out! If it's not completely dry by night fall we put ours in the garage or the basement to dry before putting away. Also just FYI they are heavy and a pain to lug and set up (something to make DH do).

winter75
03-12-2013, 09:40 PM
We have had our LT slide for five years and it's awesome. It lasts as long as you take care of it. Do not leave it out! If it's not completely dry by night fall we put ours in the garage or the basement to dry before putting away. Also just FYI they are heavy and a pain to lug and set up (something to make DH do).

Thanks for the feedback! That makes me feel better about my purchase.