PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Lush item(s)?

calv
03-11-2013, 06:57 AM
I've been using full of grace at night & love it!!!

http://www.lushusa.com/Full-of-Grace/04063,en_US,pd.html?start=1&cgid=moisturisers

Swirvin
03-11-2013, 07:12 AM
I love Angels on Bare Skin cleanser. It is a bit messy to use but I still love it.

I also really like the Vanishing Cream moisterizer which I use at night.

mom2binsd
03-11-2013, 09:08 AM
The massage bars are awesome, just make sure the person washes their hands afterwards. They last forever.

Swish
03-11-2013, 09:33 AM
My current Lush arsenal:

Fresh Farmacy - but hate the new pie-wedge shape that they make me buy now. It also dries out and becomes unusable before I've finished the bar so I'm exploring other options. But this was a life-saver for my acne-prone skin.

Dark Angels - but I have to wash my face a 2nd time to get the charcoal residue off.

Jungle conditioner - love that it's solid

Ultimate Shine and Soak & Float - depending on how my hair is feeling. Used to love Godiva, but got tired of it falling apart and becoming unusable.

Loved Razorantium, and miss it greatly. Using Dirty Shaving cream now, but it's not as good. Hate the scent though.

Dream Cream - helps with the razor burn I'm back to getting now that I don't have Razorantium.

Whipstick and Lip Service lip balms.

candybomiller
03-11-2013, 09:52 AM
I use Ultrabland to wash my face at night and absolutely love it.

lizzywednesday
03-11-2013, 10:15 AM
Cynthia Sylvia Stout Shampoo - perfect for taming the frizzies & hair pouf I get if I don't bother to blow-dry my hair

Snake Oil - this has been a lifesaver this winter for taming my dry, itchy, scaly scalp. I originally bought it for DH, but he won't use it because it smells terrible. (It does, I admit, but it washes out.)

Jungle conditioner - solid conditioner takes a bit to get used to, but it's wonderful. I even use it on DD.

DD likes the Ickle Baby Bot bath bomb. She likes it so much, the last time we were at a LUSH boutique, she insisted I buy several of her "boo bobot" bath bombs.

calv
03-11-2013, 12:01 PM
wonderful recs, thanks everyone for sharing!!!! I will look into all of these :) any have use the kid playdo stuff? are you suppose to soak it and then model/play with?

does lush have sales? if so, how often? I recall reading on here that they I believe they had a b1g1 for the baths balls or something like that

lizzywednesday
03-11-2013, 12:47 PM
wonderful recs, thanks everyone for sharing!!!! I will look into all of these :) any have use the kid playdo stuff? are you suppose to soak it and then model/play with?

DD got 3 sticks of "FUN" for Christmas from my BFF. I don't care for the fragrance of the pink one as it's way too sweet for my nose, but I like the yellow & green fine.

It's moldable right out of the wrapper. I keep ours in plastic, zip-top baggies inside a snap-latch tote under the bathroom sink so we can keep it usable.

DD likes it as bubbles for the bath (crumble it up & drop it into the tub with the water running), but it also sudses up really well in your hands, so we've used it as a soap/shampoo on occasion.

cleo27
03-11-2013, 06:35 PM
I love Ocean Salt scrub, Karma soap and Snow Globe soap. Karma bath bomb is great if you take baths.

queenmama
03-11-2013, 08:22 PM
Right now, I couldn't live without Soak and Float or Snake Oil!

Lara

Octobermommy
03-11-2013, 10:09 PM
Where have I been? I have never heard of this stuff but I think my life has been incomplete. I'm very intrigued.

chinook
03-12-2013, 08:13 AM
Lemony Flutter cuticle balm - amazing!!!!

lizzywednesday
03-12-2013, 09:24 AM
Lemony Flutter cuticle balm - amazing!!!!

That's on my list of "must try" items - my cuticles get so crazy-dry in the winter!

calv
03-12-2013, 09:26 AM
A bottle of vitamin e from tj's is excellent for cuticles. :)

amybds
03-12-2013, 01:57 PM
Dream Cream - I use it on me and my boys. It's the best moisturizer.

gibas23
03-12-2013, 02:10 PM
our household is a lush junkie too.

My husband loves..like really really loves Steamcream. he is on the the 6th tin now.
My girl uses dream cream on her face and whenever her eczema flare up
i have 6 different massage bars going now..amazonian is my fav because the scent just goes so well with my body chemistry and the size is humongous.
bathbombs are great, but quite pricy for a bath. Bubble bars are worth it though, you only need a pinch, so one bar last 7-8 baths for me.
The boob cream smells so good. Not sure about the uplisfting effects, but i feel my skin around the area looks pretty good now.
Big shampoo is a must for once a week cleansing, it really does makes your hair bigger because it relieves your hair from all the junk that weighing it down.
I could go on and on..i pretty much loves everything from lush except for the price increases and the deodorant.

llama8
03-12-2013, 02:57 PM
rub rub rub

calv
03-12-2013, 03:51 PM
our household is a lush junkie too.

My husband loves..like really really loves Steamcream. he is on the the 6th tin now.
My girl uses dream cream on her face and whenever her eczema flare up
i have 6 different massage bars going now..amazonian is my fav because the scent just goes so well with my body chemistry and the size is humongous.
bathbombs are great, but quite pricy for a bath. Bubble bars are worth it though, you only need a pinch, so one bar last 7-8 baths for me.
The boob cream smells so good. Not sure about the uplisfting effects, but i feel my skin around the area looks pretty good now.
Big shampoo is a must for once a week cleansing, it really does makes your hair bigger because it relieves your hair from all the junk that weighing it down.
I could go on and on..i pretty much loves everything from lush except for the price increases and the deodorant.

What is the Amazonian soap? I Can't find it online. TIA.

SO does lush not so sales?

kellij
03-12-2013, 03:58 PM

does lush have sales? if so, how often? I recall reading on here that they I believe they had a b1g1 for the baths balls or something like that

The sale was the day after Christmas. Here is the info:

From 12am (PST) December 26, 2011, buy a holiday item or soap and get one free and/or buy a holiday pre-wrapped gift or a year round pre-wrapped gift and get one free. Only soap and year round pre-wrapped gifts made before November 1, 2011 qualify for this offer. Offer applies only to holiday items, soap, holiday gifts, pre-wrapped year round gifts with a "2 for 1" sticker on the product detail page: all other products, gift cards, and gift wrapping services are excluded. No promo code required. During checkout you will be promoted to select the free product (s) of your choice of equal or lesser value. Maximum of 10 free items per order. We reserve the right to make substitutions for free products. No rainchecks. Product availability may vary over the course of the promotion. Offer limited to available inventory while supplies last.