PDA

View Full Version : Good deals on dream lites?

Mermanaid
03-11-2013, 10:35 AM
I'll admit I have been avoiding dream lites for ever and a day. But DD had a friend over last night who brought hers and I fell in love. So I am giving in and want one for DD8 and DS5.

Seen any good deals lately?

Melaine
03-11-2013, 10:36 AM
Bed Bath & Beyond and Buy Buy Baby have them on sale for $15 and if you have a 20% off coupon they would be $12....seems good to me? I was wondering about these. Since my girls share a room they would only need one, right?

Mermanaid
03-11-2013, 10:53 AM
Oh thank you! A trip to BBBeyond is in order!

Mermanaid
03-11-2013, 10:56 AM
Oh and yes, you would only need one. DD's room is about 11x12 and the projection took up about 3/4 of the ceiling.

wifecat
03-12-2013, 12:10 AM
Bed Bath & Beyond and Buy Buy Baby have them on sale for $15 and if you have a 20% off coupon they would be $12....seems good to me? I was wondering about these. Since my girls share a room they would only need one, right?

Depends how well they share. My kids share a room...they each require their own dream light.

pharmjenn
03-12-2013, 04:43 AM
My DS5 wanted the penguin, but when they first came out in the stores, I couldn't find that one, so he agreed to the dog. I later found the penguin and surprised him with it on our vacation last December. So now he has and uses 2 in his room. They are on opposite sides of his small 10x10 room, and are not overwhelming at all.

ang79
03-12-2013, 08:27 AM
My mom got the girls the Cloud B ones that glow for their birthdays in the fall. I think she said she found the best price on Amazon. She thought they were cuter and there are different color options (and DD2 has a sea turtle and you can choose an endangered animal to light up on the shell as well). They project pretty well in their bedrooms (they each have their own), but when we visit family they share a room and they still like to each have their own animal light up, the more the merrier I guess :)