PDA

View Full Version : PBK FS final sale items

twowhat?
03-11-2013, 10:47 AM
Free ship for final sale items today only!

SHIP4FREE

I JUST placed an order for girls' bedding this weekend - and the SAME bedding I ordered is now on final sale (a few $ less than what I paid) AND free shipping. I called and they are unwilling to do ANYTHING. :angry-smiley-005: I asked if I could cancel my order. She said yes, but there are no guarantees that it would be canceled. And PBK shipping costs are robbery. Grrrr.

So oh well - hope this helps someone. I bought the Bethany sheeting, which is on final sale and is so pretty for a girls' room:) I might cave and the get the Euro quilted shams to match.

AnnieW625
03-11-2013, 11:55 AM
Honestly if you know you are going to like it then I would order it again at the lower price and return the original one you ordered to the store if you can.

twowhat?
03-11-2013, 12:00 PM
Honestly if you know you are going to like it then I would order it again at the lower price and return the original one you ordered to the store if you can.

I'd still be out the shipping charges though, and it's not worth it for a few dollars' difference in price:( Yes, I'm mad that I didn't just wait 2 days! LOL!

scrappypeanut
03-11-2013, 12:30 PM
In the past if the product is still in stock and the price is lowered within 30 days - you get the price adjustment. They would not adjust the shipping, but they should adjust the base price if that is lower than what you paid. I have not done this in a few months (last time was October) so the policy may have changed. Try calling back and maybe get another rep.

jennilynn
03-11-2013, 01:02 PM
Thanks! Got two pretty, organic crib sheets for $20!

diamond
03-11-2013, 01:55 PM
How to know which is final sale? Ty

♥ms.pacman♥
03-11-2013, 01:57 PM
How to know which is final sale? Ty
price ends in 0.99. also just go to the PBK site and it will have a link.

twowhat?
03-11-2013, 04:05 PM
In the past if the product is still in stock and the price is lowered within 30 days - you get the price adjustment. They would not adjust the shipping, but they should adjust the base price if that is lower than what you paid. I have not done this in a few months (last time was October) so the policy may have changed. Try calling back and maybe get another rep.

Ok I called for the price adjustment - she said they couldn't price adjust because it was based on "what I paid"...and "what I paid" with a $10 coupon was less than the current online price. SO - then I asked if she could credit me the shipping since these were all now final sale items - SHE DID.

I'm happy to have saved all that $$ in shipping charges but whuck?

So thanks for encouraging me to call back and get a different rep!! Sheesh!!

scrappypeanut
03-11-2013, 04:57 PM
Ok I called for the price adjustment - she said they couldn't price adjust because it was based on "what I paid"...and "what I paid" with a $10 coupon was less than the current online price. SO - then I asked if she could credit me the shipping since these were all now final sale items - SHE DID.

I'm happy to have saved all that $$ in shipping charges but whuck?

So thanks for encouraging me to call back and get a different rep!! Sheesh!!

WOW! Never had shipping credited - nice score!

boltfam
03-11-2013, 05:55 PM
Thanks for posting, OP! Got some cute storage bins for DD's room.

AnnieW625
03-11-2013, 06:20 PM
That's great! One time I thought I had put in the free shipping code and I didn't and then noticed I got charge shipping and I called them back and told them I had put in the code and they removed it for me. Glad you were able to get a good outcome. Hope you enjoy your DD's bedding.

mattiew
03-11-2013, 08:44 PM
http://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/lunar-new-year-envelope-chairbacker/?pkey=cseasonal-sale

Red Envelope Chair Backer $6.99
I think you could use it for New Year, Valentine's Day, 4th July, Back to School, etc

Momit
03-12-2013, 08:19 AM
Free ship code still working this morning - ask me how I know! :)