PDA

View Full Version : Help! Where to buy Goody plastic like barettes?

AnnieW625
03-12-2013, 01:39 PM
http://www.amazon.com/Goody-1-SELF-HINGE-BARRETTES/dp/B001T8SB5I/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1363109531&sr=8-2&keywords=plastic+barrettes

Our local Target doesn't have them anymore. I bought a bunch of them for DD1 in 2007 and I am getting to the end of them, but they are the only clip that actually stays in DD2's superfine hair. Every seller on Amazon is charging $3-$4 for shipping on them, when I swear they were only $3 or $4 a package last time I bought them.

I saw a girl with a bunch of them in her braids at Costco the other day and now I am regretting not asking her where she got them.

B&M or online is fine, but I really don't want to pay inflated Amazon prices for them.

Tenasparkl
03-12-2013, 01:47 PM
Maybe a drugstore?

lizzywednesday
03-12-2013, 02:06 PM
Wow, our Target still sells them.

If not at the drugstore, maybe try WalMart?

KLD313
03-12-2013, 02:23 PM
I have a pkg by Scunci that I got at Target. They're butterflies. If you can't find them I'll send you mine, my DD hates stuff in her hair.

AnnieW625
03-12-2013, 02:28 PM
Wow, our Target still sells them.

If not at the drugstore, maybe try WalMart?

I have a pkg by Scunci that I got at Target. They're butterflies. If you can't find them I'll send you mine, my DD hates stuff in her hair.

Thanks. I haven't tried the Targets on the other side of town that serve a more diverse population (I feel like that needs a :bag:(). The one I go to is the cleanest one so that is why I go there, plus it's near Trader Joe's, but it is super lilly white most of the time.

I might also check Sally's as well.

Thanks KLD. I'll let you know.

citymama
03-12-2013, 02:45 PM
Try another Target. I see them at our Target all the time.

KpbS
03-12-2013, 03:05 PM
They aren't at our Target anymore either but I recently found them at Kroger. Not sure which variety of grocery stores are near you as far as the Kroger family goes but I'd check there. They were with the health and beauty things, not the baby/kid items.

Seitvonzu
03-12-2013, 03:42 PM
are target doesn't sell "goody" anymore. i really like their barrettes too, they remind me of what i had as a kid and i like the designs more than other brands.

maybe walgreens? ( i always feel like they have EVERYTHING) sally? walmart? grocery store?