PDA

View Full Version : s/o: how often do you check your Evite or other online invite?

AnnieW625
03-12-2013, 04:14 PM
If you have sent one out.

I just sent out the Evite for DD1's birthday party last night that I decided to do at 1 pm on Thursday March 28th (it's Holy Thursday so they get out of school at 12:30 and there is no daycare) at the park close to school (and I noted that parents and siblings were included!). So far I have gotten one maybe, 2 no, and 2 yes. I want to check it all of the time, but I know that isn't healthy.

sarahsthreads
03-12-2013, 04:19 PM
Um, several times a day?

Reminds me, I have to go check the invite we sent out last week for our St. Patty's day party...for the fifth time today. :ROTFLMAO:

Sarah :)

AnnieW625
03-12-2013, 04:31 PM
Um, several times a day?

Reminds me, I have to go check the invite we sent out last week for our St. Patty's day party...for the fifth time today. :ROTFLMAO:

Sarah :)

this is going to be me too. I am super nervous because the two kids parents (one boy, and one girl) that responded no said that they are already going to another party that day at the same time, however the girl is friends with some girls in the 3rd grade, and the boy's sister is in 3rd grade so I am assuming it is 3rd grade related.

GvilleGirl
03-12-2013, 04:42 PM
I don't check it very often 'cause I have it sent to send me emails for RSVPS/comments. Only check a few times after I sent it to see if the people who don't check their email often had seen it or if I should tell them to keep their eyes out for one.

Globetrotter
03-12-2013, 07:34 PM
I get notifications if someone responds. I do periodically check to see if everyone has looked at it!

Tenasparkl
03-12-2013, 07:55 PM
I'm the worst. I check it way too often.

GaPeach_in_Ca
03-12-2013, 08:12 PM
Obsessively at first. Then I lose interest and forget about it until days before. :)

hillview
03-12-2013, 08:32 PM
I get notifications if someone responds. I do periodically check to see if everyone has looked at it!
:yeahthat: