PDA

View Full Version : totsy?

TahliasMom
03-13-2013, 07:44 PM
hi
has anyone bought from totsy? i bought a few things for dd and I was disappointed. the boots were cute but the tank tops that i ordered were dirty. like they were thrown on the floor and streaked in dirt! i called customer service and no one answers. I emailed them. maybe i got spoiled with zulily
K

TwinFoxes
03-13-2013, 08:34 PM
Oh dear, if only you had searched before you ordered. Their list of dissatisfied customers includes many BBBers. :(

WatchingThemGrow
03-13-2013, 09:55 PM
I've never ordered from them, but it's great to see you again! Hope you're doing well! :wavey:

lil_acorn
03-13-2013, 10:15 PM
Oh dear, if only you had searched before you ordered. Their list of dissatisfied customers includes many BBBers. :(

:yeahthat: I got my items but it took MONTHS and i could never get anyone on the phone. I will not order from them again.

FedBaby
03-13-2013, 11:26 PM
I saw the online reviews and how unhappy people were with them, but I went ahead and placed an order anyway when Mamasource/Mamapedia joined them in the beginning of Februrary in the hopes they were better.

My order was not time sensitive, so I went ahead and "risked" it. Order arrived in a timely fashion (a few weeks) and everything looked like it was just fine and in "new" condition.

jam224
03-13-2013, 11:38 PM
I will never order from Totsy ever again. I had an error (glitch) with my order and when I tried to contact them to cancel it, I couldn't get a hold of anyone!! I can't deal with non-existent customer service. Never again.

Gracemom
03-14-2013, 10:29 AM
Thank you for mentioning this. I had some Orthaheels in my cart, but decided not to order due to these bad reviews. Hopefully it saved me a headache.

elbenn
03-14-2013, 10:33 AM
Not a fan of Totsy. They have terrible customer service.

TahliasMom
03-14-2013, 03:06 PM
thanks. i tried the store because when they joined with mamapedia they offered free shipping. haha! I still have not received a reply to my email and the phone rings for a while. I'm going to hand wash the tank tops and never shop from them again. :/

TahliasMom
03-14-2013, 03:06 PM
I've never ordered from them, but it's great to see you again! Hope you're doing well! :wavey:

thanks. life has been crazy but good. hope all is well with you. :wavey: