PDA

View Full Version : Printing a FB photo?

MamaMolly
03-13-2013, 09:44 PM
My MIL wants to know if it is possible to print a photo from FB? I think she'd have to save the photo (if she can) and then what?

Is it even possible?

lil_acorn
03-13-2013, 10:07 PM
yes you can save a photo from FB. just click on teh photo to open it, then just right click as save photo. The problem will be that it will be horrible image quality and resolution.

lil_acorn
03-13-2013, 10:10 PM
i just noticed your siggy. How old was your daughter when they outgrew the allergy to eggs? My son (5) outgrew milk allergy at 2, but still has his egg allergy and is also allergic to peanuts :-(

maydaymommy
03-14-2013, 12:16 AM
FYI -
Check Walgreens & CVS
One can print directly from fb, no saving needed!

MamaMolly
03-14-2013, 06:58 AM
i just noticed your siggy. How old was your daughter when they outgrew the allergy to eggs? My son (5) outgrew milk allergy at 2, but still has his egg allergy and is also allergic to peanuts :-(

Her RAST (blood allergy test) had her really low at 3 years old and our Ped advised us to try it. It took almost another year before I could bring myself to allow her to! :). We started with egg baked in food, then worked up to an actual scrambled egg.

We did a SPT when she was 4.5 and it was negative for the egg and milk but the peanut was off the hook.

I don't hold much hope that she will outgrow the peanut naturally, but we are interested in a desensitization trial. As in, it is something SHE wants to do.