PDA

View Full Version : ISO Easter Egg Tree

elbenn
03-14-2013, 12:58 PM
I bought some very pretty decoupage easter eggs on sale after Easter last year. I think they would be pretty displayed on a tree. I did a quick Amazon search and found nothing. I suppose the cheapest and easiest thing would be to find some branches and put them in a vase and attach the eggs to the branches. Anyone have any suggestions for cute trees already assembled or any tips on how to make one?

bostonsmama
03-14-2013, 02:33 PM
My SIL just made a lovely centerpiece for her EIK table of a 1liter glass bottle (almost the style of a French soda bottle, but pink) fitted with 1 cut tree branch with 4 main mini-branches shooting out left and right. She hung her egg ornaments on the branches, and it looked so pretty! I attached a picture. :)

njk07
03-14-2013, 03:26 PM
I believe I got mine from pier one a couple of years ago

elbenn
03-14-2013, 03:29 PM
My SIL just made a lovely centerpiece for her EIK table of a 1liter glass bottle (almost the style of a French soda bottle, but pink) fitted with 1 cut tree branch with 4 main mini-branches shooting out left and right. She hung her egg ornaments on the branches, and it looked so pretty! I attached a picture. :)

That's lovely. I think I will do something similar.

Seitvonzu
03-14-2013, 03:38 PM
last year i wanted a tree to hang eggs from -- i just went to a local park and got branches. i glued feathers on them as well (saw this idea at the IKEA paksbord dinner)

it turned out so great i saved the branches and will probably use them again this year ;)

i also bought pussy willow branches yesterday, i could see those being used :)