PDA

View Full Version : Homemint homegoods 70% off order of $300+

Dcclerk
03-14-2013, 02:50 PM
If you are not familiar with this site, it is a collaboration between Justin Timberlake and his designer. I didn't pay much attention to it initially, but over time it has become one of my favorite sites for home goods. Let's face it, Justin Timberlake has really good taste and so does his designer. The bummer is that I am pretty sure it is going out of business since I haven't seen new things added there for a long time.

While the prices are not bottom basement even with 70% off, I think they are an incredible value for what you get. I am an admitted texture freak and borderline quality snob, and the items they have hit my sweet spot.

For example, the alpaca blanket https://www.homemint.com/home/earl-grey-alpaca-throw is thin, soft, and decadent. If you like the style of their remaining pillows, they are beautiful quality with down/feather inserts, for much cheaper than Homegoods prices. I have the Montouk,ikat, and a few others that aren't there any more. They rival the ones that I bought from a designer, and they are radically cheaper. In fact, I can't even get a plain down/feather insert without the cover for the price (if you qualify for the 70% off).

The linen camp blanket from Brahms Mount https://www.homemint.com/home/linen-camp-blanket has a striking texture that feels very luxurious. If I could justify more of them in different colors, I would get them all. Both the linen sheets and cotton sheets from Matteo are amazing. The Fresco beach towels are so soft and huge.

I have placed 4 or 5 orders, and I don't think that there is anything that I have bought from the site that I was disappointed with. In fact, I am generally amazed at the quality for the pricepoint.

anonomom
03-14-2013, 04:35 PM
I hadn't heard of this site before, but I've been looking for lamps for our guestroom for ages. They have a few that will fit the bill nicely, for the same price as the lamps at Target. Thanks!